Today couldn't even start any worse: When I was going to the bus station I was passing a man with his dog. Out of nothing that dog ran in my direction and tried to bite me. He caught my leg, but fortunately the bite marks are not very deep and it's just slightly bruised. I'm not even mad about the dog, but about the owner, who didn't even feel the need to apologise. What an asshole.

/end of rant

Looks like I was right about my new relationship crashing and burning. This is actually way more devestating than the end of my 4 year relationship a couple months ago. At least emotionally.

and blade still hasn't watched Die Hard. The world is a terrible fucking place.

:/

Today couldn't even start any worse: When I was going to the bus station I was passing a man with his dog. Out of nothing that dog ran in my direction and tried to bite me. He caught my leg, but fortunately the bite marks are not very deep and it's just slightly bruised. I'm not even mad about the dog, but about the owner, who didn't even feel the need to apologise. What an asshole.

/end of rant

Should have bitten him back.

Looks like I was right about my new relationship crashing and burning. This is actually way more devestating than the end of my 4 year relationship a couple months ago. At least emotionally.

and blade still hasn't watched Die Hard. The world is a terrible fucking place.

BRO WHAT HAPPENED. I AM SO SORRY.

• Shitty Rambo changed the title to Small Talk Revival Thread
  • jhulud locked this topic