tfw my poor ass find out several of my records are consistently selling for $100+

0fUtEirIeZc.jpg

Time to use some of my Xmas money to buy mailers and packing material and sell some stuff ayyyyy

I sold off a good amount of my rarer variants over the past few months. It has paid for 3 months rent, so I used the time to sit on my ass. I've come to the point where as long as I have a listening vinyl copy, I really don't care which version it is (unless 180g is the rarest for some reason).

Also, I order these: http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B00N41JJZE/ref=oh_aui_detailpage_o01_s00?ie=UTF8&psc=1

They are fantastic. No need for tape since it has an adhesive strip, only $1 a piece, can hold 1-3 records, have a 'bumper', and eligible for prime. Just need to wait 'til they are in stock. If you don't have Prime, you can use mine.

I sold off a good amount of my rarer variants over the past few months. It has paid for 3 months rent, so I used the time to sit on my ass. I've come to the point where as long as I have a listening vinyl copy, I really don't care which version it is (unless 180g is the rarest for some reason).

Also, I order these: http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B00N41JJZE/ref=oh_aui_detailpage_o01_s00?ie=UTF8&psc=1

They are fantastic. No need for tape since it has an adhesive strip, only $1 a piece, can hold 1-3 records, have a 'bumper', and eligible for prime. Just need to wait 'til they are in stock. If you don't have Prime, you can use mine.

What a great post.

Also, kudos on the Sonic Highways collection! (I think the middle right and bottom right should probably be switched, but still kudos)

Mediocre at best.

I enjoy Seth Rogen (and James Franco) but the whole, we're-in-our-30's-and-still-take-shrooms,-ecstasy,-and-get-plastered thing is starting to get old.

Yeah, kind of. It feels unneeded in this. I've never not been a huge fan of any Rogen/Franco stuff before this.

Good morning everyone

MORNING GHOST!! Hope you had a great Christmas!

Hellblazer spoiler.

I LOVE HOW CONSTANTINE CURED HIS LUNG CANCER!!!! Fuck he's so brilliant !! I kept wondering how this storyline was going to end because it was getting very grim but then BAM! Freaked me out with his clever mind !!

I'm sure I have more to say but I'm so sleepy and I can't think at the moment

MORNING GHOST!! Hope you had a great Christmas!

Hellblazer spoiler.

I LOVE HOW CONSTANTINE CURED HIS LUNG CANCER!!!! Fuck he's so brilliant !! I kept wondering how this storyline was going to end because it was getting very grim but then BAM! Freaked me out with his clever mind !!

I'm sure I have more to say but I'm so sleepy and I can't think at the moment

Ir was a good Christmas. My kid was a blast.

Yeah it's moments like that which makes Hellblazer so awesome.

I just puked in my parents basement. Frank is humpng anything he can get his little paws around but especially by super pregnant sister in law. Extended family is arriving in an hour. Lord beer me strength to get through this.

Poppin' my head in!

It's my day off and I need to be productive but my body doesn't really want to stand up. Sigh.

Matt, your foo fighters collection is so good.

I need to see if I can sell any of my records but I don't think I have anything worth money that I want to sell unfortunately.

• Shitty Rambo changed the title to Small Talk Revival Thread
  • jhulud locked this topic