When she lived on campus, a foreign exchange student caved in our rear bumper. I still to this day have no idea how she managed to fuck up parking that much. The hole was bigger than my head. My woman was PISSED.

Booooooo. There had better have been harsh words.

I just generally dislike most people (lie, I like everyone once I get to know them a little)...but I also just have the worst road rage/car issues.

If you're going to spend money to own and insure a car, you'd better make damn sure you know how to properly drive it, and be prepared to take responsibility if you fuck up.

Also, people need to not be idiots. Follow the rules of the road. I don't want to see any of this, "It's my turn, but I'm going to wave you through anyway," bullshit. That's how accidents happen, jerks.

Got me all riled up in here!

Also, unless I know you, don't walk up to my window. I will not hesitate to protect myself if you seem threatening.

That's so fucked. Someone dented my lady's passenger side door, never even left a note. Its a pretty obvious dent too. People suck.

I hate it so much. It seems like nobody has respect for other people's vehicles and nobody feels remorse when they fuck up someone else's car. I always park at the back of parking lots away from other cars so I don't get door dings. I don't mind walking farther to a store. Even doing that though, someone scraped the corner of the bumper of my newer car a couple weeks ago and didn't leave a note. It's not terribly bad, and I think it will mostly buff out, but it still pisses me off.

Booooooo. There had better have been harsh words.

I just generally dislike most people (lie, I like everyone once I get to know them a little)...but I also just have the worst road rage/car issues.

If you're going to spend money to own and insure a car, you'd better make damn sure you know how to properly drive it, and be prepared to take responsibility if you fuck up.

Also, people need to not be idiots. Follow the rules of the road. I don't want to see any of this, "It's my turn, but I'm going to wave you through anyway," bullshit. That's how accidents happen, jerks.

Got me all riled up in here!

Also, unless I know you, don't walk up to my window. I will not hesitate to protect myself if you seem threatening.

Oh, she flipped, but bit her tongue despite her feelings, because it did happen on campus, and the other person hardly spoke English.

I will tell you, the time my lady spent in Orlando going to school really helped her become a stronger and more defensive driver. Situations where she wouldn't have merged before, she now can do with ease, and with a little more anger. It's sexy as hell.

I hate it so much. It seems like nobody has respect for other people's vehicles and nobody feels remorse when they fuck up someone else's car. I always park at the back of parking lots away from other cars so I don't get door dings. I don't mind walking farther to a store. Even doing that though, someone scraped the corner of the bumper of my newer car a couple weeks ago and didn't leave a note. It's not terribly bad, and I think it will mostly buff out, but it still pisses me off.

I notice it all the time, people fucking suck. I always put the carts where they go, so that doesn't happen, I always try to park like a non-asshole, BUT for every good driver, there's like 5 shitty ones.

I thought ghosts were already in spirit?!?

Oh man. I should go back to bed, I sound dumb right now.

No, I have lots of posts to make to for!

JARED I WILL SPIN HOHOKUM AND THINK OF YOU

TINA!

My twitter name is @gorillasandrace

Everyone follow me for snark, drunk live tweeting of things, and occasionally dark and emotional depression induced word vomit.

My @ name is an Arrested Development reference. If you figure it out you get ONE MILLION Internet cool points.

TINA!

Everyone follow me for snark, drunk live tweeting of things, and occasionally dark and emotional depression induced word vomit.

My @ name is an Arrested Development reference. If you figure it out you get ONE MILLION Internet cool points.

I like the Eraserhead profile pic

TINA!

"The seal is for marksmanship, and the gorilla...is for sand racing."

I'll take my cool points in a lump sum, please.

"The seal is for marksmanship, and the gorilla...is for sand racing."

I'll take my cool points in a lump sum, please.

THANK YOU!

I've had so many of my friends, who I've WATCHED all of AD with multiple times, be like "The fuck is up with your twitter name?"

Sorry, for tax purposes you have to receive 40,000 internet cool points every year for 25 years.

I'm super jealous you have over a thousand followers. I've been spewing gold interspersed with bullshit for years and have less than 1/10 of that.

But your background or whatever pic is from The Fountain so we're bros now.

*fist bump*

I've been on there forever, and I spew nonsense and coheed nonsense, and I occasionally wonder why I have so many followers.

• Shitty Rambo changed the title to Small Talk Revival Thread
  • jhulud locked this topic