I finally watched the Interview the other night.

It's absolutley ridiculous but had me laughing in parts. Definitely not the complete disaster I was expecting.

I watched it on Saturday! I could've done without 80% of it though lol. After that I watched A Million Ways To Die in the West. I liked that one better. I had a hard time watching it at first bc my brain kept thinking Brian Griffin was speaking at me the whole time. But once I got past that I enjoyed it.

I watched it on Saturday! I could've done without 80% of it though lol. After that I watched A Million Ways To Die in the West. I liked that one better. I had a hard time watching it at first bc my brain kept thinking Brian Griffin was speaking at me the whole time. But once I got past that I enjoyed it.

I've not seen that yet, might check it out based on your recommendation.

If I don't like it, I'm 100% blaming you.

I'm sad I can only upvote this once.

aw no :( i hope you like it lol

i dislike him as well, which is why i was surprised i liked the movie.

I realize theres people who believe theres nothing off limits in regards to comedy, but I just cant laugh at rape, pedophilia & abuse jokes (Family Guy). And he comes off as a raging misogynist. Just my opinion.

awful roads and traffic backed up. i was stuck on the quarter mile of road before the freeway for a good 40 mins. then freeway 20, and the last stretch of road (4 miles) for another 30 mins. it was crazy. cars spinning out and facing the wrong way. chaos.

oh yeah, my story. I won’t name names, but back in probably 2010-2011 I was good friends with a guy who was in a now crazy popular tumblr pop punk band (don’t judge me!!). I’d usually travel to the show and meet up with him, the played in lansing a few times and I had friends there they stayed with. I would just smoke them out and whatnot. NEVER sexual. As they gained popularity I saw him change, he was always complaining about several girls. was always blowing up twitter and replying to tons of girls. once in the van he was showing the other guys nudes he had just gotten and I remember seeing hims scroll through a TON of naked pics. He was was also doing more drugs. I remember the last time I met up with him we went backstage to hangout and he was bringing back these young looking girls to hang out with. one of his friends in another band they were on tour with called him out and then later tweeted ‘***** is going to get us all in trouble if he keeps bringing these girls backstage’ and I knew they were underage. the way the other dude was talking, it seemed that he was bringing girls back every show. he eventually got kicked out of the band, disappeared on and off for a few years. (his mom was even posting on his personal Facebook looking for him, begging for any info on him) and finally a 6 month stint in rehab that stuck, he seems okay now but still, the lifestyle overcame him and turned him into an awful person.

all these young girls, and even of age girls get stars in their eyes and want to do anything they can to impress a famous guy. it’s sad to see all of the sexual manipulation. but I don’t think it will ever change.

for every front porch step/dahvi vanity/ect story that comes out, I guarantee there are 1000s of others that never will.

having a daughter now, its going to be my job to keep sense in her and build her up so she has enough confidence and her self esteem isnt to shit. she needs a male role model to keep her in line, and i cant wait.

DIS GON GET FUN.

im gonna hit 8k posts today!

• Shitty Rambo changed the title to Small Talk Revival Thread
  • jhulud locked this topic