Not all the time! I got a feeling today is going to be a good one...and if not, at least i got this board. This probably has been covered, but what does everyone here do to make some cashola?

We generally sell our bodies for sex or science. Often both at the same time.

Jamesy boy! How you be?

Awake!

Not all the time! I got a feeling today is going to be a good one...and if not, at least i got this board. This probably has been covered, but what does everyone here do to make some cashola?

I work for a national lawn care company. I route the schedules for the techs on a daily for 3 branches.

and this

I work as an administrative assistant (read: secretary) in the Dermatology department of the New Haven (West Haven) VA Medical Center in Connecticut. I am also a full time college student who is 6 months from acquiring 2 bachelors degrees (1 in elementary education and 1 in interdisciplinary studies: English and Social Studies)

sadly, Im ok with this.

I work for a national lawn care company. I route the schedules for the techs on a daily for 3 branches.

getting to know people...i dig it. (bad pun intended)

I work as an administrative assistant (read: secretary) in the Dermatology department of the New Haven (West Haven) VA Medical Center in Connecticut. I am also a full time college student who is 6 months from acquiring 2 bachelors degrees (1 in elementary education and 1 in interdisciplinary studies: English and Social Studies)

Solid

I don't get it.

Lawn care...dig, like digging a hole for flowers...or humans...(told you it was a bad pun, pardon me while i obviously need more coffee)

• Shitty Rambo changed the title to Small Talk Revival Thread
  • jhulud locked this topic