Sizzle pie and blue star I'd hope.

Sizzle pie for sure.  Neither of us have been to Voodoo, so that's where we talked about going.

I'm stoked to check out shops.  Mississippi is on my list, but I'd be open to any suggestions too (I've been to Everyday and I can't remember where else, it's been a long time).  The lack of sales tax is going to be nice for record shopping.

Sizzle pie for sure. Neither of us have been to Voodoo, so that's where we talked about going.

I'm stoked to check out shops. Mississippi is on my list, but I'd be open to any suggestions too (I've been to Everyday and I can't remember where else, it's been a long time). The lack of sales tax is going to be nice for record shopping.

Everyday is ok, that's near the venue. 2nd ave is awesome and downtown, highly suggested. Mississippi is in my area of town and by far my favorite. Jackpot is alright and there's one nearish the venue/everyday.

Voodoo doughnuts is...a thing I guess. Definitely not the best in town, but gimmicky. It's great if you're vegan, but still not as good as blue star! Sizzle pie is tops though :)

Everyday is ok, that's near the venue. 2nd ave is awesome and downtown, highly suggested. Mississippi is in my area of town and by far my favorite. Jackpot is alright and there's one nearish the venue/everyday.

Voodoo doughnuts is...a thing I guess. Definitely not the best in town, but gimmicky. It's great if you're vegan, but still not as good as blue star! Sizzle pie is tops though :)

Rad, thanks for all the info!  I'll have to add 2nd Ave to my list.

I had a friend bring me Sizzle Pie in the fall.  Even after a 3.5 hour drive, it was still delicious.

I can't wait for Sizzle. We are going after the show, John.

And I'm tempted to go back on Saturday so we have some for the train ride. Haha.

(I live off pizza by the way - pizza and tacos.)

It's funny you say that, because they do serve brunch...  I would have no problem eating there twice.  I pretty much live off the same things, but with burritos mixed in there too.

• Shitty Rambo changed the title to Small Talk Revival Thread
  • jhulud locked this topic