I figured i would be "asking" for it, but i hope people would have heart and not be toooooooooooooo over the top. But I am an over the top, campy, random kinda guy. I think it would be fun and a why not kinda thing.

Dude, I'm all for it. Hopefully you can find a comparable avatar.

Dude, I'm all for it. Hopefully you can find a comparable avatar.

yea, ive already thought about that, how its going to be fun to find a picture to match. Luckily my wife does graphic design, and can make an fitting avatar, if i cant find one.

Got a phone call today, interview on Monday for that job I applied for Wednesday night.

good luck!

yea, ive already thought about that, how its going to be fun to find a picture to match. Luckily my wife does graphic design, and can make an fitting avatar, if i cant find one.

good luck!

Thanks! I don't want to leave my current job, but they're jerking me around/ignoring me pretty hard on my raise.

Change Display Name

You have made 1 of 1 display name changes since 30 Jan 2015. You are permitted to make 1 changes in a 60 day period.

Changing your display name will not affect your log in details.

guess i still have a long ways to wait til i can change again though..

That was a fun read.

It's definitely nice having a significant other in which you can get any anytime you want. Guys are easy, at least mine is.

I concur.

Honestly this is the ONLY reason I'm taking the lady to see 50 Shades tonight. When she was reading the books, we were going at it damn near every day.

15784852413_6b4cc9fe87.jpg  It's that judgemental opinion that inspired this signature. Which will always remain my signature because that will never change about this place. I say "like what you like, I don't have to agree but it's your mind and it literally has ZERO impact on my day if your favorite bands are Nickelback and Puddle of Mudd."

Exactly.

It just gets old.

I am just popping in to complain that I am living in a wintery hell and there is no sign of stopping.

I hope all of you are enjoying your less snow-filled season. :(

This winter has been so weird here. We normally have really cold winters and they last forever. Not the case this year though. I rode my motorcycle to work today because it's so nice outside.

• Shitty Rambo changed the title to Small Talk Revival Thread
  • jhulud locked this topic