Hi guys!

Will- who does the plaque belong to (originally)?

cheeseballz(deep)- i smirked at your joke, but it was kinda cheesy

James- you're right about ^, but ya know I am lame so I laughed

theme-nom

Mic- hi. long time no chat.

youinreverse- .tahc on emit gnol .ih

Oh it was verrrrrrrrrrrrrrry cheesy, but hey, thats me cheese-character-thumbs-up-27728866.jpg

NYC is not scary.  That's one of the aspects I miss about being up north. We used to take the train in from Ronkonkoma or Coram every few weekends, and just spend the day in the city.  Also went to Randall's Island one summer to see The Curiosa festival. 

right?! so not scary! some areas i wouldn't recommend for various reasons (overwhelming throngs of confused tourists being a big one), but i probably wouldn't take my friends those places because they're lame. haha. 

I'm in Vestal (close to Binghamton) so its probly like 4 or 5 hours from you.

Large crowds & insane traffic freak me out. Im sure Brooklyn is fine, Im just not used to such a mass of people.

cheesemonger.jpg

I want to travel back in time 4 years

Please slap them for me.

3-3.5 hours, sir!

oooh man that looks awesome. there's a big bacon and beer festival in april here. i think i might try to talk someone into going with me. it sounds glorious http://www.baconandbeerclassic.com/

Since this thread is about 40% cheese talk; has anyone tried some of the Beehive Cheeses? 

https://www.beehivecheese.com/

Occasionally I'll order some, and would love to find some recomendations on other artisan cheeses.

Chimay trappist beer is made by monks. One time I was a micro brewery bar and they had Chimay cheese. I don't recall the type, but JesusFuckingChrist it was good. Holy guacamole. Just buy any cheese you ever find made by them fellas. The beer ain't bad either.

Chimay trappist beer is made by monks. One time I was a micro brewery bar and they had Chimay cheese. I don't recall the type, but JesusFuckingChrist it was good. Holy guacamole. Just buy any cheese you ever find made by them fellas. The beer ain't bad either.

I'll have to google around to see if I can track some down.

Since this thread is about 40% cheese talk; has anyone tried some of the Beehive Cheeses?

Occasionally I'll order some, and would love to find some recomendations on other artisan cheeses.

ooh, looks like this is local for me. I'll have to hunt some down.

I'm sure it's track-downable, but the bartender said they do it in small batches (?) so I hope you do find some. If you find a way to get a hold of some, let me know and I'll <3 you forever.

I'm just trying to track down something with cheaper shipping now.  Right now all I'm seeing has $15 to $20 shipping for a 8 oz block.

I did just break down and order some cheese from Beehive yesterday so I don't want to get to crazy.  Can't wait for that order, a couple I've never tried before.

Sea Salt Rubbed

Expresso and Lavander Rubbed

Apple Walnut Smoked

Big Johns Cajun Rubbed

Smokey Habenero Curds

Jalepeno Curds

Sweet heat perserves

Hopefully by Wednesday I'll get them.

Sea Salt Rubbed wut.

Expresso and Lavander Rubbed whhhuuuuut!?

Apple Walnut Smoked nommies

Big Johns Cajun Rubbed meh, not for me

Smokey Habenero Curds would eat

Jalepeno Curds would also eat

Sweet heat perserves need. as I assume this is like a jalapeno jelly sorta thing?

No it's called Barely Buzzed.  In the description it is spelled correctly, Espresso.  However I so rarely use the word I always just spell it how I say it because fuck if I care.

Haha, that's ok then. I just hate it when actual businesses spell it expresso. Also, I used to hate when people said it that way, but working in a coffee shop for about 10 years will do that to you. Doesn't bother me as much any more.

oh man. i want cheese so badly right now. i think i might have to order some cheese curds and try my hand at homemade poutine. knowing me, i'll probably wind up ordering 30 lbs of cheese before i make it through the checkout. haha. 

Sea Salt Rubbed wut.

Expresso and Lavander Rubbed whhhuuuuut!?

Apple Walnut Smoked nommies

Big Johns Cajun Rubbed meh, not for me

Smokey Habenero Curds would eat

Jalepeno Curds would also eat

Sweet heat perserves need. as I assume this is like a jalapeno jelly sorta thing?

The preserves are going to be new to me.  There isn't much of a description on there it was just in one of the Gift Boxes I picked up.  I'll have to let you know about it when I get it.

Sea Salt makes everything better, so I'm super excited about that one.  It's also rubbed with a little honey.

The cajun one is the other one I haven't had yet.  I like heat so I'm going with it.

I've still never tried their most award winning cheese Teahive.  Which is obviously a Tea rubbed cheese.  Don't know why I always skip that one but I do.

• Shitty Rambo changed the title to Small Talk Revival Thread
  • jhulud locked this topic