I just finished Gone Girl. It was good and I'm glad I watched it, but I wasn't wowed by it or anything. At times I found myself laughing, it flirted on the edge of being a dark comedy for me. Overall, not a bad way to spend a Sunday afternoon I suppose.

It was definitely a dark comedy.

I'm scared cause I hate all the type faces they use.

It's best to ignore all of that.  Enabler is the only band that interests me on that bill (and they probably have the worst logo of them all).  Call of the Void is ok, but I wouldn't go out of my way to see them.  Not familiar with the other two.

It's best to ignore all of that.  Enabler is the only band that interests me on that bill (and they probably have the worst logo of them all).  Call of the Void is ok, but I wouldn't go out of my way to see them.  Not familiar with the other two.

I'll give them a listen later (hopefully they have a bandcamp or something) and let you know!

I'm stoked for Psycho de Mayo (that's what I'm calling it). Maybe Stonerspringer.

I'll give them a listen later (hopefully they have a bandcamp or something) and let you know!

I'm stoked for Psycho de Mayo (that's what I'm calling it). Maybe Stonerspringer.

Pyscho de Mayo would have been a much better name.  I looked at plane tickets and they're under $200.

Also, this is ridiculous

http://www.ebay.com/itm/CONVERGE-Axe-To-Fall-12-034-LP-First-Press-CLEAR-w-SHARDS-Vinyl-extremely-rare-/201288904375?ssPageName=STRK%3AMEBIDX%3AIT&_trksid=p2047675.l2557&nma=true&si=JkLdYdn6SIevLTnByMJVbzBd%252FzA%253D&orig_cvip=true&rt=nc

Round or one way? We should look at driving and see how much that would be for 3 people?

Shit. It ended so I can't see.

Round or one way? We should look at driving and see how much that would be for 3 people?

Shit. It ended so I can't see.

That's round trip.  I've done that drive and it's a LONG two days each way.  I'm guessing between gas and hotels, it probably won't be that much cheaper to drive.

The auction isn't exciting, so much as absurd.  A Converge record that went for $600.

• Shitty Rambo changed the title to Small Talk Revival Thread
  • jhulud locked this topic