Sony, over the past couple years, tends to have better exclusives. Xbox, historically, gets more non-gaming related content. Xbox dropped the subscription requires for Netflix, Hulu, ESPN etc. early in 2014. If you don't have a community of friends than either will work.

Last generation I would have said Playstation is better for a more casual consumer while the Xbox is a better platform for a more "hardcore" users. This generation I think I feel the opposite. I think the Sony controller might be better for smaller hands, but they Xbox controller is better overall.

There's a great Genesis collection for ps3/360 that has all three Streets games, all three Golden Axe games, Altered Beast, on and on. Highly recommended. One of the only things I miss about not keeping the last generation console before moving to the new one.

yeah, i kept my 360 mainly because i had HBOgo on it and xb1 was taking its sweet ass time getting that app and then assassins creed came out with 2 new games one for xb1 and the 360 so i was pumped.

i think most do /20 now and i dont see anything wrong with that 

and if they do more than that it might be to sell off extra's for charity or future releases 

20 or so is fine (although we all know about certain labels selling those at high premiums simply to pocket the extra cash).

i really can't get behind the /100 "Test Presses" that doghouse is trying to push though. that's really just a black variant with a shittier center label.

also, since we're on the topic of SNES, mine recently started giving me lots of problems. i think there's a loose connection somewhere. and probably 20-odd years of dirt and crud. no idea how to go about getting it fixed (or possibly trying to fix myself). 

anyone have any good tips on cleaning/fixing a SNES?

i think most do /20 now and i dont see anything wrong with that 

and if they do more than that it might be to sell off extra's for charity or future releases 

im talking about the /50 and /100's where they just do a small run of 100 (black) and mislabel them as tests. thats my theory all along.

most are sold in the store and not for charity, though that would be great but its not what it was anymore.

/20 and below im okay with

Seriously considering selling my collection. Haven't really been I to it lately and idk that I want to continue throwing money at it 5eva. I also need to grow the fuck up and get my shit together. And I think the extra cash would help.... Life. Decisions. Idk. Rant.

Only consider parts of.  Then message me. You gots some schtuffs I neeeeeeed.   :D

You might feel bad when you have kids later on in life.  Leave something of taste and class for them

I don't know if I am supposed to talk to my supervisor, or the HR rep that hired me to put in my 2 weeks....

It's usually pretty easy to do this. Write a letter with today's date and say this is your notice and what your last day will be and turn it in to HR. Easy and done. I know it feels stressful, but I think it's normal to feel that way.

Only consider parts of. Then message me. You gots some schtuffs I neeeeeeed. :D

You might feel bad when you have kids later on in life. Leave something of taste and class for them

Eh I feel like it's an all or nothing deal for me. I'd feel bad selling some of it and not all. I mean I'd probs keep a few things. You can msg me with what you want and I'll think about it more

It's usually pretty easy to do this. Write a letter with today's date and say this is your notice and what your last day will be and turn it in to HR. Easy and done. I know it feels stressful, but I think it's normal to feel that way.

Yeah, my last job was so laid back it was just whoever to tell. This is a real work enviroment, so it's strange. Being a contracted employee makes it more strange.

• Shitty Rambo changed the title to Small Talk Revival Thread
  • jhulud locked this topic