Good morning, tall smalkers. I could use a vat of coffee.

Me too.

My 4 year old woke me up at 4am to tell me he peed and he was going back to bed.

I wasn't able to fall back asleep.

D A D L I F E

Ugh. This is my worst nightmare. I need like 8-11 hours of sleep every night.

If hell exists and I go there (I would), I'll be awake forever. That is my hell.

Is there an IT person here? Yesterday my internet browser (chrome) started acting up here at work. The problem is still happening today and I tried everything from deleting and reinstalling to trying other browsers. Everything has the same result: laggy and freezing other programs on my computer. Anyone have any idea what I can do?

I think this is windows 7 professional. Everything is up to date and I'm scanning for viruses now. I'm so windows stupid. I'm not used to these issues with my macs at home lol

just got shipping info on a record i didnt buy. It is a record ive wanted for aaaawhile but didnt want to spend over 100 for it. Found a sealed copy the other day for 100 even when there are some for 120 thats beat to hell on the "bay", mentioned it to the wife, and surprise surprise. Its coming from Canada, i hope it doesnt take forever! im stoked.

It depends on your hardware. Chrome uses up A LOT of memory and resources and each extension and page is a separate process. I can't use it at work anymore because everything else stops working eventually. If you open up task manager, go to processes and see how much memory each Chrome process is using and the physical memory at the bottom. If you're above 50-70% or so, that could be why.

I use Firefox mostly at work now and only Chrome if I really need it.

It depends on your hardware. Chrome uses up A LOT of memory and resources and each extension and page is a separate process. I can't use it at work anymore because everything else stops working eventually. If you open up task manager, go to processes and see how much memory each Chrome process is using and the physical memory at the bottom. If you're above 50-70% or so, that could be why.

I use Firefox mostly at work now and only Chrome if I really need it.

Thanks, I'll try Firefox. I wanted to download it but I couldn't get to it bc of this issue lol. I was using IE and it's doing the same thing.

As far as big-budget movies to satisfy the populous, I'd prefer it be movie about society sticking it to the man.

Also most of the acting is pretty on point. The story is lacking, but it's part one of a two (three?) movie story.

I will note that the story (the books) pretty much directly ripped off Battle Royale. Which pisses me off to no end.

100% agree. But Battle Royale was also 10x better. I love that book so much. The movie was...meh. I don't know what ever happened with it, but there was supposed to be a US or Euro remake a couple years back that I was very much looking forward to.

just got shipping info on a record i didnt buy. It is a record ive wanted for aaaawhile but didnt want to spend over 100 for it. Found a sealed copy the other day for 100 even when there are some for 120 thats beat to hell on the "bay", mentioned it to the wife, and surprise surprise. Its coming from Canada, i hope it doesnt take forever! im stoked.

What record?

I don't know what ever happened with it, but there was supposed to be a US or Euro remake a couple years back that I was very much looking forward to.

I guess the Hunger Games happened lol

Also on that note- I really hope someone decent remakes it instead of that slew of idiots who remade all those Japanese horror films in the late 90s/ early 00s. That shit was awful. Literally all the originals were 1 million times better.

Thanks, I'll try Firefox. I wanted to download it but I couldn't get to it bc of this issue lol. I was using IE and it's doing the same thing.

That's odd. I have the same issue but it's because the computer they moved me to has piss poor RAM, and I have to clear out cache constantly. On otherwise decent computers, everything runs fine.

Do you guys have someone who can come look at your computer in the office? Have you tried a cleaning software like ccleaner?

That's odd. I have the same issue but it's because the computer they moved me to has piss poor RAM, and I have to clear out cache constantly. On otherwise decent computers, everything runs fine.

Do you guys have someone who can come look at your computer in the office? Have you tried a cleaning software like ccleaner?

We don't have anyone in-house. I sent out IT guy an email but he's shitty about responding.

BUT i am using firefox right now and it seems to be working! so thank you!

Me too.

If hell exists and I go there (I would), I'll be awake forever. That is my hell.

Same here. But I only ever get 6 or 7 :/

Except for Sundays.

Mockingjay Part 1 steelbook secured.

It wouldn't be so bad, but we scored up a babysitter so the bride and I can go out for a rare barrel night for Beer Week and knowing I'll be tired is driving me crazy.

Coolio.gif

Little Timmy got his diploma and, little Jimmy got life

And Tamika around the corner just took her first hit off the pipe

The other homie shot the other homie and ran off with his money

And when the other homies heard about it they thought it was funny

But who's the dummy?

Cuz now you done lost a hustler

A down-ass brother got replaced by a buster

And though I got love for ya, I know I can't trust you

Cuz my crew is rollin' Hummaz and your crew is rollin' dustaz

• Shitty Rambo changed the title to Small Talk Revival Thread
  • jhulud locked this topic