I have so much going on tonight and this weekend that I'm already on the verge of having an anxiety attack and ready to just say 'fuck it!' and bail on everyone.

A friend I haven't seen in a while wants to hang out tonight but she doesn't get out of work til  very late. I feel obligated to do so anyways as I'm a nice guy and too often I put the needs of others before my own and think that I'm doing the right thing. Hopefully that doesn't burn me as it often ends up doing anyways.

Some friends from Boston are down and want to meet up at some point this weekend to grab some beers and hang out. And then I may be going to the Panthers game on Saturday night.

On top of all of that, I was planning to dump a good chunk of my record collection on eBay for a multitude of reasons. At least go through them and see what is what to be sold potentially.

And of course Friday is usually the most stressful day of the work week for me.

I need a hug.

:(

I have so much going on tonight and this weekend that I'm already on the verge of having an anxiety attack and ready to just say 'fuck it!' and bail on everyone.

A friend I haven't seen in a while wants to hang out tonight but she doesn't get out of work til very late. I feel obligated to do so anyways as I'm a nice guy and too often I put the needs of others before my own and think that I'm doing the right thing. Hopefully that doesn't burn me as it often ends up doing anyways.

Some friends from Boston are down and want to meet up at some point this weekend to grab some beers and hang out. And then I may be going to the Panthers game on Saturday night.

On top of all of that, I was planning to dump a good chunk of my record collection on eBay for a multitude of reasons. At least go through them and see what is what to be sold potentially.

I need a hug.

Hope it works for you this weekend.

Don't stress about the records.

A friend I haven't seen in a while wants to hang out tonight but she doesn't get out of work til  very late. I feel obligated to do so anyways as I'm a nice guy and too often I put the needs of others before my own and think that I'm doing the right thing. Hopefully that doesn't burn me as it often ends up doing anyways.

I need a hug.

1389868687_walkofshame2.jpg "Be well." :)

Yeah, my wife and I turn it on all the time and always get a chuckle out of Pookie (thats with two O's). "when a crackhead gives you his crack, you have his heart." It's like Just Friends. It's full of memorable, reciteable one-liners.  (This is called "Walk of Shame" for anyone who is interested).

"Hello? Joyce? What are you doing at Joyce's?"

101-Just-Friends-quotes.gif

It definitely had some great one-liners and dialog. That whole scene with Pookie (With two O's) and the gangbangers was priceless.

Oh, for sure. "who is that?" "That's Hulk." "Are you in a crackhouse?" ugh, now I know what I'm watching tonight...again.

Yeah, my wife and I turn it on all the time and always get a chuckle out of Pookie (thats with two O's). "when a crackhead gives you his crack, you have his heart." It's like Just Friends. It's full of memorable, reciteable one-liners.  (This is called "Walk of Shame" for anyone who is interested).

"Hello? Joyce? What are you doing at Joyce's?"

101-Just-Friends-quotes.gif

Oh, for sure. "who is that?" "That's Hulk." "Are you in a crackhouse?" ugh, now I know what I'm watching tonight...again.

oh my god i love just friends

TOO MANY PEOPLE dont know about it

tumblr_mcgrs971ih1rqw1ojo1_500.gif

• Shitty Rambo changed the title to Small Talk Revival Thread
  • jhulud locked this topic