Yay! I got people to say things. Let's keep this ball rolling...I'm not very hip or cool or anything, so I don't know some trendy topic to get everyone chatting. These are the things that I can talk about (Shows: TWD, Shameless, GIRLS, most of Grey's Anatomy, seasons 1-6 of Scrubs, and Penny dreadful, oh and last night I watched an episode of Broad City/ Music: anything that losers like me like(d) BN, MM, Coheed, AM!, and others/ I know some comics, but not like A LOT of stuff. I'm a jack of all trades and master of none. Oh and I like craft beers a lot. And food. Food is fantastical.)

Ha, getting called out.

I'm just sitting here with about 8 tabs open.  Watching episodes of Glee and looking trying to find some records I want to blow some cash on.  

Getting prepped up for the final episode? I heard about this last night and fell asleep with the words "thank God" as the last on my lips. no offense, just ain't for me.

need to add that my wife loves it to no end and I am forced to watch it with her. You may ask "why don't you step away or do something else?" When I have homework or studying, I will, but otherwise who else is going to pet and rub her legs? Me. Just me.

Yay! I got people to say things. Let's keep this ball rolling...I'm not very hip or cool or anything, so I don't know some trendy topic to get everyone chatting. These are the things that I can talk about (Shows: TWD, Shameless, GIRLS, most of Grey's Anatomy, seasons 1-6 of Scrubs, and Penny dreadful, oh and last night I watched an episode of Broad City/ Music: anything that losers like me like(d) BN, MM, Coheed, AM!, and others/ I know some comics, but not like A LOT of stuff. I'm a jack of all trades and master of none. Oh and I like craft beers a lot. And food. Food is fantastical.)

Grey's Anatomy emot-allears.gif

That shit is one emotional rollercoaster.

SHAMELESS!!! I do love that show. 

I do too. I get the song stuck in my head all the time, but I'm really bummed they didn't use Garth Brook's "shameless" as the theme song.

Are you following the show? Like, are you up to date?

Grey's Anatomy emot-allears.gif

That shit is one emotional rollercoaster.

Yeah. I started watching that in Iraq because of cheap bootlegs that my seargent had on in the admin office. My wife has watched it from the start, so I pretty much know everything that's going on, but not unlike Glee, I don't really care about it. However, I can be engaged by that show more than Glee. Glee is just dumb to me. Except for Britney S. Pierce. She's awesome.

Getting prepped up for the final episode? I heard about this last night and fell asleep with the words "thank God" as the last on my lips. no offense, just ain't for me.

need to add that my wife loves it to no end and I am forced to watch it with her. You may ask "why don't you step away or do something else?" When I have homework or studying, I will, but otherwise who else is going to pet and rub her legs? Me. Just me.

I actually just started watching the show.  I love musicals big time, but I'm no Glee(k).  

I'll watch the 45 minute episode in probably 25 minutes or less because I skip a ton of it.  The Sue Sylvester character is pretty hilarious and I like the dynamic they have going with the Kurt character.  Plus Brittany is hilarious.  

Notorious L. Boogie, OswaldCobblepot4Mayor, The_James_Champ, eggie vedder

Y y'all so quiet?

Talk and stuff. I'm bored.

Lol. Yeah I lurk in here most of the time. Creeping since the day I was born.

I did just buy tickets for Slightly stoopid and the dirty heads at red rocks.  So I'm prettttttttty excited about that

I actually just started watching the show.  I love musicals big time, but I'm no Glee(k).  

I'll watch the 45 minute episode in probably 25 minutes or less because I skip a ton of it.  The Sue Sylvester character is pretty hilarious and I like the dynamic they have going with the Kurt character.  Plus Brittany is hilarious.  

I watched it when it first came out, because I like the guy who created it..he's the same one who created Nip/Tuck and AHS.  After the 1st season, I really just couldn't stay interested.  Haven't watched since.

Yeah. I started watching that in Iraq because of cheap bootlegs that my seargent had on in the admin office. My wife has watched it from the start, so I pretty much know everything that's going on, but not unlike Glee, I don't really care about it. However, I can be engaged by that show more than Glee. Glee is just dumb to me. Except for Britney S. Pierce. She's awesome.

The other half watched it all and the first one I saw was the plane crash.

After that I went back and marathoned every season pretty much ruining any social life I've built up over the last 24 years.

Worth it.

I did just buy tickets for Slightly stoopid and the dirty heads at red rocks.  So I'm prettttttttty excited about that

So awesome! The wife and I were going on a trip to Denver and were going to stay to see the Decemberists there (we want to go to Red Rocks real bad), but of course my life fucked everything up and I can't go any longer. Literally the last class i have to take before student teaching is only offered this summer, the exact timeframe of the trip. Just swell.

Anyway, congrats on heading tix to RR!

I do too. I get the song stuck in my head all the time, but I'm really bummed they didn't use Garth Brook's "shameless" as the theme song.

Are you following the show? Like, are you up to date?

Yup! All up to date. Poor Ian. :( Glad Fiona is kinda getting her life straight and is being responsible. Fuck Jimmy! Fuck Sammy! Damn, Carl! and glad things are going well for Lip. Then there is Vee and Kevin whom I love as well.  There is always so much going on. I love it, it's an addicting show. 

Girls is getting kinda boring for me. All of the girls charcters get on my nerves. Makes me glad I'm boring and drama free, I guess. Love Adam and his sister though. 

Is the US version nearly as good as the Brit version?  I loved the Brit Shameless, but have never seen an episode of the US one.  Netflix and Amazon must not have it.

Never seen the Brit version, but the US version is amazing. It's funny, appalling, dramatic, and generally makes me feel like anything that's fucked up in my life is really not that bad. (It's on Showtime, and that's why it's not on Netflix or Amazon Prime - it IS on Amazon for $)

Is the US version nearly as good as the Brit version?  I loved the Brit Shameless, but have never seen an episode of the US one.  Netflix and Amazon must not have it.

I only got through one season of the Brit version. I started on the American first so I think it threw me off. It starts off being the same then goes in it's own direction, so I've heard.

I watched it when it first came out, because I like the guy who created it..he's the same one who created Nip/Tuck and AHS.  After the 1st season, I really just couldn't stay interested.  Haven't watched since.

I just got through season 1 and am a few episodes into the second season now.  It's compelling enough for me to keep half paying attention to it.  

Never seen the Brit version, but the US version is amazing. It's funny, appalling, dramatic, and generally makes me feel like anything that's fucked up in my life is really not that bad. (It's on Showtime, and that's why it's not on Netflix or Amazon Prime - it IS on Amazon for $)

I just can't justify buying a TV series.  If netflix or amazon prime don't get it I don't need to watch it.  If I ever found the seasons on dvd cheap enough I'd pick them up and ebay them when done.

I would definitely recommend watching the Brit version, but I really love a lot of Brit shows though.

The British Shameless is awesome. Trails off a bit near the last season or so in my opinion but the early stuff is just brilliant.

I've not seen the American one to compare but it seems to be a case of whichever you've seen first you prefer, as that's what you know.

If that makes any sense.

Yup! All up to date. Poor Ian. :( Glad Fiona is kinda getting her life straight and is being responsible. Fuck Jimmy! Fuck Sammy! Damn, Carl! and glad things are going well for Lip. Then there is Vee and Kevin whom I love as well.  There is always so much going on. I love it, it's an addicting show. 

Girls is getting kinda boring for me. All of the girls charcters get on my nerves. Makes me glad I'm boring and drama free, I guess. Love Adam and his sister though. 

Shameless: It is addicting. I can't stop. My wife and I fell in love with Fi's new beau and Kevin and Lip are our favorites.

I kind of hate (the show) GIRLS. It was funny at first, but it's the same nonesense over and over. Adam is the best character, but he's changed dramatically from OG Adam.

Shameless: It is addicting. I can't stop. My wife and I fell in love with Fi's new beau and Kevin and Lip are our favorites.

I kind of hate (the show) GIRLS. It was funny at first, but it's the same nonesense over and over. Adam is the best character, but he's changed dramatically from OG Adam.

Agree on all of dis. I'll probably stop watching GIRLS after this season ends, unless they do some major revamping. It's simply not that good anymore. 

Since were looking for shit to talk about.  I'm super excited for Micah Schnabels album coming out this year.  He released 5 songs from it on Bandcamp and I friggin' love it.  He's one of those artist whose lyrics are spot on  for me.  More Drugs is my new lifes motto in song format.

I'm passively aggressive and missunderstood

I never claimed, never claimed to be good

Theres no such thing as karma or blessing or curse

and those that claim to be good their mostly the worst

Y'all got any albums your stoked about this year?

Oh and I like craft beers a lot.

I know I've been yapping about it for the last week, and I just posted it in the Beer Thread, but here's the trellis system I built to grow my own hops. Cascade and Centennial got planted and the line got raised yesterday afternoon.

aa549a07-2030-46bb-8acc-2c52902443b5_zps

983f14bc-7306-44a2-9432-d887d4097603_zps

• Shitty Rambo changed the title to Small Talk Revival Thread
  • jhulud locked this topic