I was sxe until I smoked weed and realized "oh, DARE was a bunch of bullshit. This is harmless fun."

I watched my dad nearly kill himself with booze. Like, he's 8 months sober right now and has been told by multiple doctors he'd be dead right now if he hadn't stopped when he did.

But at the same time, being fucked up is dope. I've been through too much shit to stay sober. About 7 years ago shit got scary for a little while and I was snorting pills every day. Since then I've gone through month-year long periods of complete sobriety. Moderation is key.

yeah thats some scary shit for sure. glad to hear about your dad and things are better for him. everyone deals with life differently, at least you know when you need to stop. or want to i guess i should say. 

also...first time reading sxe before being sxe, wtf? does it mean sexy?

yeah thats some scary shit for sure. glad to hear about your dad and things are better for him. everyone deals with life differently, at least you know when you need to stop. or want to i guess i should say.

also...first time reading sxe before being sxe, wtf? does it mean sexy?

I'd never fault someone for not doing drugs as long as they don't care that once in awhile I do them.

It does weird me out a little when someone over the age of 21 has NEVER been drunk though. Not that I care, I'm just like "How do you be around large groups of people in a social setting?!"

I'd never fault someone for not doing drugs as long as they don't care that once in awhile I do them.

It does weird me out a little when someone over the age of 21 has NEVER been drunk though. Not that I care, I'm just like "How do you be around large groups of people in a social setting?!"

honestly thats one thing that bothers me, is that alcohol is such a social activity. im used it and it is what it is but do we have to go to the bar again? why not the fuckin batting cages or something, something else! but its cool, im used to the setting and having an older brother i had plenty of opportunities to drink with him and his friends, just never did. i really don't care what you do, just like you dont care what i dont do. but when it comes down to me caring is when its either getting out of control or its someone im seeing. ive dated someone who smoked weed and drank pretty regularly, just couldnt do it. smoking is just gross to me, i dont wanna kiss you. and if im with you i like you for a reason, anything that changes you as a person, being high or smashed its just wicked unattractive. if this shit makes sense and i hope i dont come across as fucking turd. 

It was "I'm running errands so I'm going to look fucking fabulous."

I was also wearing a women's cardigan because cardigans for women are so much cooler. They're cut all cool and flowy. Dudes just get a dumb straight cut.

gotcha, i have a red 5xl shirt that i wear sometimes that says razzle dazzle and it goes to my knees. 

no, not really. but i do have that shirt though.

girls always get cooler shit. 

I dated soemeone addicted to morphine and valium. That was fun. She's ok now and just does a lot of acid. Which, if you dont have first hand experience, is soooooo much better.

I taste like an ashtray and I'm really lucky my girlfriend almost tolerates it. Smoking IS really gross. Nicotine is the one addiction I e never gotten under control.

I didn't realize how obnoxious it was for someone to be stoned until I quit smoking weed 3 or 4 years ago. Of course when I smoked I only dated other stoners. But I had to quit while I was with .y last ex and it made me realize "oh wow, this shit is tedious when you aren't high too"

Leaving on an epic road trip tomorrow morning.  Vancouver-Seattle-Portland-Oregon Coast.  Vancouver wasn't in the plans but we couldn't find a place to stay in Seattle tomorrow night.  Now I have to pack and make the perfect playlist.  

nice, i'd be down to hit up those places. i wanna check out the PNW someday.

gotcha, i have a red 5xl shirt that i wear sometimes that says razzle dazzle and it goes to my knees.

no, not really. but i do have that shirt though.

girls always get cooler shit.

Women's clothing seriously feels SO MUCH BETTER. I'd go full crossdresser if I could pull it off, but I can't. I'm fine with going for androgynous.

Women's clothing seriously feels SO MUCH BETTER. I'd go full crossdresser if I could pull it off, but I can't. I'm fine with going for androgynous.

i want so many womens running shoes, their color schemes are so much better. AND they get way more camo shit than dudes, like cool random shit that is camo. its not a hardcore thing and its not a country thing, i just like camo.

i want so many womens running shoes, their color schemes are so much better. AND they get way more camo shit than dudes, like cool random shit that is camo. its not a hardcore thing and its not a country thing, i just like camo.

I've never been happier than I've been since I embraced pink and purple as the best colors. I always felt that way but let bullshit dictate that it wasn't ok because of my gender.

Duuuude. I can only stand to be around my OG stoner friends. The smoke all day every day friends who I used to get high with. The lightweight smoke on weekend people are annoying as fuck. Ever since I quit, it's weird.

I miss it so much. As dumb as the conversations were when my friends and I were high as fuck, they were hilarious and fun.

I don't miss playing "How can we afford an eigth today?" everyday though. We weren't good at planning or saving.

I've never been happier than I've been since I embraced pink and purple as the best colors. I always felt that way but let bullshit dictate that it wasn't ok because of my gender.

purple is one of my favorite colors, mainly because its my girlfriends. most recently i  bought purple sheets and i have a custom purple xbox one controller. too bad the lady doesnt like the sheets, figures. but i do!

I miss it so much. As dumb as the conversations were when my friends and I were high as fuck, they were hilarious and fun.

I don't miss playing "How can we afford an eigth today?" everyday though. We weren't good at planning or saving.

We fucking ruled at that game. Damn, I kinda realize I could get $50 to save my life if I needed it quick.

We fucking ruled at that game. Damn, I kinda realize I could get $50 to save my life if I needed it quick.

Shit we only needed like $30. We were super good at it though. Every day we would be like "If we get $30 a day for a week but don't buy weed WE COULD BUY SO MUCH WEED" but that never happened.

• Shitty Rambo changed the title to Small Talk Revival Thread
  • jhulud locked this topic