I have to go into work at 730 am again tomorrow. It's way too damn early for me, and I really don't give a shit about learning something new since I plan on leaving soon. I've been really miserable when thinking about work lately.

I have nothing but good things to say about Kodi. The interface is so great that it makes everything else seem like full on grabage.

Man, I am getting some serious buffering issues with 1channel streams. It is unwatchable. Anything else is fine, so I assume it's the hosting sites causing the issues.

Just realized I have a giant bruise on my chest and my entire left knee is just one big bruise.

Blade, Old Gray played Vulcan Death Grip. Is that a big deal? Kids were acting like it was a big deal.

FUCK FUCK FUCK. GODDAMNIT.

I DONT KNOW WHERE I AM AND I DONT KNOW WHERE I WILL GO!! MAYBE SOMEDAY YOU WILL LOVE ME BUT I DONT THINK THAT I CAN WAIT.

Man, I am getting some serious buffering issues with 1channel streams. It is unwatchable. Anything else is fine, so I assume it's the hosting sites causing the issues.

That's what my guess would be.  I use my Kodi install for content hosted on my desktop, whenever I have a buffer issue, it's network related.

A friend in town for three days wears me the fuck out apparently.  He wasn't staying with me, so I had some downtime, but jeez.  I am not used to doing things (and drinking a fair amount) 3 days in a row.  I'm glad he came to visit and I had an all around good time, but it hit me pretty hard today.  I think the strongest indication that I'm getting older is that I appreciate my time at home much more than I used to.

Have her beat them all up wtf.

It was really obvious that dudes in the crowd were like "Oh there's a tiny girl and an effeminate stick man up against the stage. Those spots are as good as ours!"

I watched her clothesline a motherfucker, it was glorious. I also saw her throw a dude and when he regained his balance she just said "No!" like he was dog chewing the furniture. Kid looked terrified.

Of course now we're both just laying around in agony because we're almost 30.

It was really obvious that dudes in the crowd were like "Oh there's a tiny girl and an effeminate stick man up against the stage. Those spots are as good as ours!"

I watched her clothesline a motherfucker, it was glorious. I also saw her throw a dude and when he regained his balance she just said "No!" like he was dog chewing the furniture. Kid looked terrified.

Of course now we're both just laying around in agony because we're almost 30.

I love you guys so much, fuck. I want to come visit for a weekend and sleep on your couch.

• Shitty Rambo changed the title to Small Talk Revival Thread
  • jhulud locked this topic