You gotta love shitty coworkers. The girl who never does works, and is just a horrible person in general just got mad at me because I won't switch shifts with her tomorrow. Who asks someone to work late on a Friday the day before? It looks like she is going to miss her hair appointment she decided to make during her normal shift hours.

I miss that kind of batshit insane film adaptation. Movies adapted from other media are way too faithful to the source material these days.

tumblr_mn9sun1hep1qbtxe8o1_500.gif

One of my other favorite from the golden era of amazing adaptations.

tumblr_mbc6jzwOiw1qz8ca1o1_400.gif

And another.  Double Dragon might be my favorite of these movies.  ...and not just because of Alyssa Milano.

I read a huge article about the making of the Street Fighter movie recently, it was really interesting. The entire production was a complete train wreck.

I guess the fight scenes were originally R-rated but the studio wanted PG-13 so the action got trimmed down into an incomprehensible mess. This got the movie a PG so they went and dubbed in the word "shit" somewhere to bump it up to PG-13.

Edit: pretty sure this is the article http://www.polygon.com/features/2014/3/10/5451014/street-fighter-the-movie-what-went-wrong

Was coming home from work and it wasn't an awesome night so I threw on some William Elliott Whitmore and immediately thought of some of y'all.  With all the talk of being depressed over the past few days I figure that a few of y'all might enjoy giving these songs a listen.

Hey man. If you like WEW you should check this out:

Also, new Brown Bird album was released this week. You may already know them but if you're looking to get all sad bastardy, check this out.

Hope everyone in here is doing well.

Hey man. If you like WEW you should check this out:

Also, new Brown Bird album was released this week. You may already know them but if you're looking to get all sad bastardy, check this out.

Hope everyone in here is doing well.

Brown Bird is awesome.

I quickly watch the other video and dug it.  I'll have to look him up sometime when I have more time.

Thanks for the recomendations.

I'll hold the door open for others frequently.  I won't lie I do find it the tiniest bit awkward when others do it for me though.

I end up holding it until someone takes over or feeling bad when I finally have to let go because no one takes over. I always wonder if that person thinks "why them and not me?"

i just feel like it's unnecessary since i can do it myself. now that i think of it, i hold doors for my wife and for most ladies. i guess i just don't like guys holding doors for guys... which is weird because i just asked soundofsilver if he wants to watch me pee.

• Shitty Rambo changed the title to Small Talk Revival Thread
  • jhulud locked this topic