I try to be nice, and help people out when I sell stuff sometimes, but is it too much to ask for thanks? Someone wanted 3 records, but could not afford all 3, so I undercut myself on the 2 I sold and sent the 3rd (didn't tell him) for free since he's bought from me before. No thanks or acknowledgement.

you should be given a huge thanks for something as awesome as that.

Sort of related: a woman came to my door Saturday morning around 9:30 and said something about encouraging people to read the bible. I politely said I wasn't interested and said thank you, and her reply to that was "oh, so you have your own religion?!" I shut the door.

If I answer the door, and it's people pushing religion on me I do the same thing. They are persistent with knocking and ringing my door bell for 5 minutes before giving up.

I try to be nice, and help people out when I sell stuff sometimes, but is it too much to ask for thanks? Someone wanted 3 records, but could not afford all 3, so I undercut myself on the 2 I sold and sent the 3rd (didn't tell him) for free since he's bought from me before. No thanks or acknowledgement.

This drives me crazy. When I buy from people on here, I always send a final PM letting them know the records arrived, thank them and tell them that I already left positive feedback. Then I bump their thread letting others know the transaction was solid.

For what it's worth, that was cool of you to throw in the extra record.

Honestly nothing? That's ridiculously rude.

It sounds petty, but sometimes it's like at least acknowledge it. Plus every transaction with the guy, he takes weeks to pay. He'll constantly say he is tomorrow, but takes forever to do so. I was just in a good mood I guess when I did it.

Sort of related: a woman came to my door Saturday morning around 9:30 and said something about encouraging people to read the bible. I politely said I wasn't interested and said thank you, and her reply to that was "oh, so you have your own religion?!" I shut the door.

You're a better person than I am. I fuck with people. I fuck with them hard. Drives my Bride crazy. She will actually run to the door to beat me to it because she knows what I like to do.

But, at the end of the day...you came to my house. You brought this on yourself.

I'm never mean to the kids though. I buy their damn cookies every time.

It sounds petty, but sometimes it's like at least acknowledge it. Plus every transaction with the guy, he takes weeks to pay. He'll constantly say he is tomorrow, but takes forever to do so. I was just in a good mood I guess when I did it.

That's so annoying. Quick and fast transactions are all I can deal with. When people take forever and keep pushing shit off I can't stand it.

If I answer the door, and it's people pushing religion on me I do the same thing. They are persistent with knocking and ringing my door bell for 5 minutes before giving up.

You're a better person than I am. I fuck with people. I fuck with them hard. Drives my Bride crazy. She will actually run to the door to beat me to it because she knows what I like to do.

But, at the end of the day...you came to my house. You brought this on yourself.

I'm never mean to the kids though. I buy their damn cookies every time.

I just don't want to talk to anyone that early on a Saturday morning. I would buy cookies, though. The last girl that tried to sell me cookies put me on her order sheet, but never came back to take my money and give me cookies :(

• Shitty Rambo changed the title to Small Talk Revival Thread
  • jhulud locked this topic