ON SALE NOW/GIVEAWAY Ghost of a Dead Hummingbird - Sin forma via BPR

Hey guys! For those who know about this already, that rocks and thank you! For those that don't: me and another user (captainaldous) decided to start a record label called Butterfly Puke Records. We release tapes, vinyl, and other cool stuff. We like to put a lot of work and special treatment into the releases that we do, and this is our second release.

The band: Ghost of a Dead Hummingbird is another band from our area, much like the band who we put out our first release from, Awe Howler. They're a little bit of everything; screamo, post-hardcore, ambient, and they basically just rock. Stream/download the album here: http://www.butterflypukerecords.bandcamp.com/

ON SALE NOW
zFK02Yn.jpg

With the deluxe edition of Sin forma, you will be receiving the following:

- Exclusive red/blue swirl with "Butterfly Puke" red/blue splatter vinyl
- Silk-screened, hand-numbered cover
- 16 page zine with an interview with the band and additional photographs taken for the album
- Obi strip with alternate artwork color way
- Double sided lyric insert

Deluxe copies are limited to 100 and are only available on our webstore. These will not be made again.

GIVEAWAY:

I thought it'd be a cool idea to try this out. I want to hold another contest for VC only. If you buy anything from our webstore tomorrow, post in this thread that you bought something, then your name will automatically be thrown into a virtual hat. In a few days, I'll pick 3 winners to receive some goodies from my record collection, and anything else I decide to send you. Could be some awesome stuff given away *wink* *wink* just to show that I appreciate all that you guys have done for us thus far.

Thank you guys! As always, use the discount code "VC5" for 5% off of your order.

Cool people doing cool things. My only issue with all the cool packages is that I don't want to disassemble them. I want to keep them beautifully intact. It's pretty painful when I do open the packages.

HA! Thank you! I tied the strings separately and they are easily put back on, no disassembly required!

Want to win some free, cool stuff? Enter our new VC-only contest! Exclusive to members of the forums! We're celebrating the release of Ghost of a Dead Hummingbird's new album out on April 21st (but on sale tomorrow! Digital download will be free on the 21st.) with some awesome prizes for you guys to win.

How to enter: Simply post in this thread after you've checked out the album stream (http://www.the1stfive.com/news/introducing-ghost-of-a-dead-hummingbird), like our Facebook page: https://www.facebook.com/butterflypuke and say that you'd like to enter to the contest in a post.

The prizes: We will pick three winners at random on Tuesday, April 21st, to win these prizes:

First place: Ghost of a Dead Hummingbird "Sin forma" deluxe cassette tape, Awe Howler "Living With Spiders" on orange vinyl, Awe Howler/Butterfly Puke Records t-shirt or longsleeve (your choice!)

Second place: Ghost of a Dead Hummingbird "Sin forma" standard cassette tape, Awe Howler/Butterfly Puke Records t-shirt or longsleeve (your choice!)

Third place: Ghost of a Dead Hummingbird "Sin forma" standard cassette tape

Enjoy the album and pick up the deluxe cassette tomorrow at 10 am CST if you dig it!