Just come over and judge in person.

I got the last Unwound box today!!!!

BhrfFba.png

What are you doing tomorrow? I could hang for sure. Today I'm heading to the gym (I know, it's too nice outside to go to the gym. I'm weird about running outside though.) and then making dinner for wifey.

We could get a mini VC hangout going

Exactly the reason why I don't bother to put my pathetic collection on here.

I just you most of all. ;)

Feel free to judge me if you must. My collection is getting somewhat large...but there's quite a bit of dross in there as well. I keep thinking I should just toss out a bunch of stuff that I don't listen to and isn't worth anything.

The real reason I dont put anything on there is Im fairly new and until recently was only getting free stuff I won or cheap used and thrift store stuff and old records from a friend. Quickly getting my small list of wants though. Especially since my new rule is only buy major wants and not just stuff that seems cool or rare or super cheap.

What are you doing tomorrow? I could hang for sure. Today I'm heading to the gym (I know, it's too nice outside to go to the gym. I'm weird about running outside though.) and then making dinner for wifey.

We could get a mini VC hangout going

I'm free tomorrow afternoon.

Then my lady and myself are meeting up with Brian the butcher for beers.

Blah that reminds me, I have to decide if I want to get up early (for me) tomorrow to do a pre-order of something that would be pretty cool to have, but not sure if I really need it on vinyl. Then if there are any options left to choose from after the private pre-order they might be picture disc, pink, red, and possibly black. Steering away from the pic disc and more towards red. Blah! Have to make up my mind when I'm awake though because if I get up early just to watch the pre-order, probably going to make a bad decision pre-coffee.

What the shit. I returned an album back to Amazon and they charged me a restocking fee of $9.49.

Superheaven: $18.98 Shipped

-$3.98 to return shipping

-$9.49 restocking fee

$5.51 credited back.

If I would have known that I would have just kept the damn thing. I've never had them charge me that before.

Anyone else run into this bullshit?

• Shitty Rambo changed the title to Small Talk Revival Thread
  • jhulud locked this topic