that's awesome Skadaddy. and nope it doesn't not change with the second one. There are different struggles with the both of mine, where one is great, the other one is a monster. and its so hard to do anything about it, because once you get mad enough to do something, then they have to do something cute as hell to make up for it. they know how to work the system.

that's awesome Skadaddy. and nope it doesn't not change with the second one. There are different struggles with the both of mine, where one is great, the other one is a monster. and its so hard to do anything about it, because once you get mad enough to do something, then they have to do something cute as hell to make up for it. they know how to work the system.

This is so true.

Last night the oldest hit the baby in the head with a drumstick, so I sent him to his room to "cool out." When I went in to talk to him about it, he told me, "even though you got mad at me, I still love you, because you're my daddy and that makes me happy."

He's got my number.

haha, and bam you were done. all forgave. Kids are awesome.

on another note, just had a weird interaction on MusicStack. I ordered a record from overseas, and paid 8 euro more for tracking. Never got the tracking number, even after I asked twice with no response. So got the record this morning, and sent him an email asking to be refunded the 8 euro since obviously I didn't need to pay it because I never got shipping. so after a little back in forth of him not wanting to, he said "I just refunded the 8 euro, hope this makes you happy, even though you got the record". I replied "thanks for your customer service, I will leave positive feedback once I verify the record is what it is supposed to be, and since you resolved the situation" but my message did not go through because he blocked me. what a baby. was I in the wrong on this one?

haha, and bam you were done. all forgave. Kids are awesome.

on another note, just had a weird interaction on MusicStack. I ordered a record from overseas, and paid 8 euro more for tracking. Never got the tracking number, even after I asked twice with no response. So got the record this morning, and sent him an email asking to be refunded the 8 euro since obviously I didn't need to pay it because I never got shipping. so after a little back in forth of him not wanting to, he said "I just refunded the 8 euro, hope this makes you happy, even though you got the record". I replied "thanks for your customer service, I will leave positive feedback once I verify the record is what it is supposed to be, and since you resolved the situation" but my message did not go through because he blocked me. what a baby. was I in the wrong on this one?

Nah.... you paid for a service you didn't receive. No reason not to get your $ on the tracking back.

Skadaddy, if that would have happened, and "was on me", that would give me a reason to (1) visit the Netherlands and (2) choke someone.

Glad in the long run I got to pay less for an already expensive record and a white whale of mine. Stoked.

On another note, the day will only get better as I get to leave work early in 2 hours to walk the halls of my daughters school for the first time at "house open" today. Excited!

Skadaddy, if that would have happened, and "was on me", that would give me a reason to (1) visit the Netherlands and (2) choke someone.

Glad in the long run I got to pay less for an already expensive record and a white whale of mine. Stoked.

On another note, the day will only get better as I get to leave work early in 2 hours to walk the halls of my daughters school for the first time at "house open" today. Excited!

I can see the ad campaign now:

ppqy0.jpg

• Shitty Rambo changed the title to Small Talk Revival Thread
  • jhulud locked this topic