Oh, Colorado is one of the most beautiful places I have ever visited and I envy where you live, but ocean wins for me. Grew up near the coast, can't live without a least the ability to make a day drive.

Doesn't OR & WA have mountains, as well?

Want this.

Portland is a pretty perfect mix of ocean and mountains. An hour west and you're at the ocean. And hour east and you're hiking on Mt Hood. It's pretty perfect to be right in the middle of that.

Of course my bag got lost again. At least this time there were two other people that were on the same two flights. And hey, I'm home and don't really need the stuff so I'll just come pick up the bag in a few hours and get another travel voucher.

That still sucks, but free vouchers seem nice.

Just how things seem to be going right now. I've never parked at the airport we flew out of because Jen usually drops me off, so I parked in the wrong lot because I didn't know a lower priced one existed. My fault totally, but still... Ugh.

You need to quit making me nervous for my first flight!

Hopefully someone can drop me off at the airport, even though it's only like a 10 minute drive. I don't want to pay for parking though.

Is this a real thing, because I have no idea who anyone is anymore.

I made it so we could use it to keep track of people, cause I suck at it. People are always changing their name / av. / sig at the same time so I'm like "uhhhh... what the fuck is this shit". I can't remember people by their rep. Haha.

Hopefully someone can drop me off at the airport, even though it's only like a 10 minute drive. I don't want to pay for parking though.

Haha I'm not trying to! I'm trying to say that I have terrible luck and you'll be fine. Seriously, flying is fine and you'll be fine. You've got this!

Have yourself a whiskey and let the nerves disappear my friend.  Flying is a piece of cake.  It just makes my stomach hurt.  And I hate having to use the bathroom in public. But airport bathrooms are usually a symphony of shit anyways.  You've got this!

Have yourself a whiskey and let the nerves disappear my friend. Flying is a piece of cake. It just makes my stomach hurt. And I hate having to use the bathroom in public. But airport bathrooms are usually a symphony of shit anyways. You've got this!

I somehow held in all my farts on this last flight and they all came out as I was peeing after I got off the plane. It was magnificent.

Have yourself a whiskey and let the nerves disappear my friend.  Flying is a piece of cake.  It just makes my stomach hurt.  And I hate having to use the bathroom in public. But airport bathrooms are usually a symphony of shit anyways.  You've got this!

My stomach always hurts, and I also hate public bathrooms :(. I'm most worried about sitting in Chicago for 2 hours, and finding my correct gate, getting food so I don't get dizzy, etc. I got this though! I'll be fine. A whiskey will probably help a ton.

I'm also trying to decide if I want to dip into my savings to grab a Music Hall MMF-5.1 turntable for $446.81. It's new, and on clearance from a large margin off.

You need help with it?

Oh, no, I'm fine. Thanks for checking though. It's just rough since I've spent .... I think $200 on this album already. Haha. 

Then there are two more and now this new one. So It'll be $300 to catch 'em all. I'm just glad I can finally afford records again.

Thanks again. <3

• Shitty Rambo changed the title to Small Talk Revival Thread
  • jhulud locked this topic