Morning folks. It's finally my Friday. And Iv already been asked to pick up a shift at a different store tomorrow. I need a helmet and lights for my bike so I might soak up the full day of OT. But fuck I need some days off.

Morning! Hopefully you get a break soon what with the holidays, but not sure in the life of butchering? Sending a vacation your way, regardless!

Morning folks. It's finally my Friday. And Iv already been asked to pick up a shift at a different store tomorrow. I need a helmet and lights for my bike so I might soak up the full day of OT. But fuck I need some days off.

By the sounds of it, you might get a call to pick up a shift while in N.O. brother... Just gotta say no sometimes and take the time for you!

OT is awesome, but sometimes you just need a few days off to unwind. I imagine you want as many as possible before the holiday shifts.

To be fair I reeked of weed and had stored the joint in there briefly so it kinda smelled. But still.

It's like the time I told a cop "Look, my eyes are red because I've been up for 20 hours, was hungover for most of them, and just drove for 4 hours. I can assure there's no weed in my car. If you want to look through the months worth of fast food bags in my backseat, be my guest" except that dude talked to his partner for like 30 seconds and decided that was good enough for them

That's awesome. I feel like if I ever said that to a cop, they'd not be very happy with me.

To be fair I reeked of weed and had stored the joint in there briefly so it kinda smelled. But still.

It's like the time I told a cop "Look, my eyes are red because I've been up for 20 hours, was hungover for most of them, and just drove for 4 hours. I can assure there's no weed in my car. If you want to look through the months worth of fast food bags in my backseat, be my guest" except that dude talked to his partner for like 30 seconds and decided that was good enough for them

I know a guy who uses that strategy when moving his weed around. There are never less than about 6 months worth of empty cigarette packs in his back seat/floorboard... 

Hopefully one day when I finish my right sleeve, I will get more done to the area where my SW tat is now and get Luke & Vadar having a light saber battle, BUT, I want them done as the Lego characters...

Yeah, I want to finish my left arm before I begin my right. But its so tough to not just start the Star Wars sleeve now.

Yeah, I want to finish my left arm before I begin my right. But its so tough to not just start the Star Wars sleeve now.

My tattoos show my ADD very clearly..."I'll start a sleeve and get two thirds finished with it, no wait!! A random piece on the other arm all alone!!!"

I want to take a month off life soon. Spend a week in Austin, a week in Portland and the last 2 weeks in Omaha visiting friends. I can do it, but I'd have to quit working.

Seriously dude. I love the idea of this travel lifestyle everyone I know speaks of. A few weeks in this city. A few weeks in that city. A month in (insert beautiful country). Oh, come join you? Ok. I fight to get a weekend off if I want it. And who's going to pay my rent and my other 10 bills every month. I want that life. LET ME HAVE THAT LIFE T3.

Sleep until noon, listen to loud music, and fuck around online. Maybe some games mixed in

When I was your age I could do just that. Now it gets really depressing for me if I don't feel like I'm being productive. I almost rather split days off in my work week instead of two in a row. By the second day I'm sometimes losing my mind.

• Shitty Rambo changed the title to Small Talk Revival Thread
  • jhulud locked this topic