I don't get it

Am I dumb?

(Rez isn't allowed to answer)

no...i just didn't want to say exactly what the thing i have is. it's called....keeping it a surprise ;)

it's not vinyl though. so didn't want him getting tooooooo excited. just something that i randomly wound up with a bunch of. and i was all excited about it at the moment when i was drunk and rocking out. and then the next morning had no idea what to do with them all haha. so i'm trying to find them happy homes :D

no...i just didn't want to say exactly what the thing i have is. it's called....keeping it a surprise ;)

it's not vinyl though. so didn't want him getting tooooooo excited. just something that i randomly wound up with a bunch of. and i was all excited about it at the moment when i was drunk and rocking out. and then the next morning had no idea what to do with them all haha. so i'm trying to find them happy homes :D

If they are Evans guitar picks or something I want one ;) 

BBV is the new BBC

Yes.

My table showed up today. TV should arrive tomorrow. 4 more boxes of records, my amp,  and 3 misc. boxes to go.

Nice. The wait to make sure all my shit showed up undamaged would kill me.

According to a post Mr. Kinsella just made he's "excited to start recording the new Owen record". This is good news.

Nice! Hopefully 2016 is as awesome as 2015 was. I see Nothing posted some pics of a test press for Tired of Tomorrow, which hopefully means it'll be out in the Spring.

Nice. I assume that means it's been good to be home so far?

Dude, I had the best tacos of my life last night. Mother fucking chicken skin tacos with lettuce, sour cream, salsa, on a 6" flour tortilla. Not only that but the bartenders are babes, so it's my new go to spot. Haha.

Now I just need to meet a nerdy girl on Tinder to go see Star Wars with.

• Shitty Rambo changed the title to Small Talk Revival Thread
  • jhulud locked this topic