morning homies! happy friday!

i've set a new record this week...gone to the PO to drop off holiday packages 3/4 past mornings before work. still have a couple more trips to make before xmas. 

i also had cookies and apple cider for breakfast for like the third time this week because the office has gone all festive with their free food and it's just too good to resist.

and now i'm bored and surprisingly have nothing to do at work. so i'm just re-doing other people's work out of boredom.

how is everyone else? :)

i've set a new record this week...gone to the PO to drop off holiday packages 3/4 past mornings before work. still have a couple more trips to make before xmas. 

i also had cookies and apple cider for breakfast for like the third time this week because the office has gone all festive with their free food and it's just too good to resist.

and now i'm bored and surprisingly have nothing to do at work. so i'm just re-doing other people's work out of boredom.

I want apple cider.

Shitty, phone ringing off the hook because everyone else is dicking around. Nothing new here. Getting a migraine from stressing myself out over it. I need to stop caring.

I'm having cookies and iced mocha for breakfast :)

I plan on cleaning the entire house today. If I don't then we'll spend tomorrow doing it and who wants to waste a Saturday cleaning?!

Sounds like you're having a stellar morning, and that's great to hear :)

Trying to catch up on projects before my last day next week. Probably will be living at the office this weekend w/ no compensation, but that is life.

I'll trade some mango for cookies? ;)

I want apple cider.

Shitty, phone ringing off the hook because everyone else is dicking around. Nothing new here. Getting a migraine from stressing myself out over it. I need to stop caring.

everyone should have apple cider. it makes life so much better. 

sorry you're having a crap day :( if you can care less, do it. i know it's easier said than done. 'm trying to care less about my job, too. working 10+ hour days because i care too much isn't leading to good things for me, so trying to take it down a couple pegs. so far so good. actually leaving the office relatively on time has been wonderful. i really hope you can detach a bit and unstress yourself and feel better as well :) 

I'm having cookies and iced mocha for breakfast :)

I plan on cleaning the entire house today. If I don't then we'll spend tomorrow doing it and who wants to waste a Saturday cleaning?!

yessss! cookies for breakfast are the way to go. i'll be sad when the free cookie supply goes away after the holidays. but my pants won't be haha

ooooh cleaning party sounds great. i need to do that myself. maybe this weekend if i have time/can force myself to stop working on christmas projects for a few hours lol...

Sounds like you're having a stellar morning, and that's great to hear :)

Trying to catch up on projects before my last day next week. Probably will be living at the office this weekend w/ no compensation, but that is life.

I'll trade some mango for cookies? ;)

cookies > mango :)

everyone should have apple cider. it makes life so much better. 

sorry you're having a crap day :( if you can care less, do it. i know it's easier said than done. 'm trying to care less about my job, too. working 10+ hour days because i care too much isn't leading to good things for me, so trying to take it down a couple pegs. so far so good. actually leaving the office relatively on time has been wonderful. i really hope you can detach a bit and unstress yourself and feel better as well :)

I try, but can't. Working 10 hours+ is crazy, there is no way I could do that. I don't think anyone should be working that long. Glad you're leaving on time now!

I guess my only saving grace about my job, is once I leave I can forget about it.

We were stuck in one of our classes for two periods because they brought in the drug-sniffing dogs. I got to miss physics, so that was pretty cool.

wow. that's crazy. we never had drug sniffing dogs come into our school. i thought that was something that only happened on tv. 

wow. that's crazy. we never had drug sniffing dogs come into our school. i thought that was something that only happened on tv. 

Hell, when I was in school the teachers were the ones drunk and on drugs because of us kids...lol. One of my English teachers was arrested multiple times for Public Drunk 

• Shitty Rambo changed the title to Small Talk Revival Thread
  • jhulud locked this topic