Spinning Hot Damn

There is no way my neighbors don't hate me. Whatever, they rattle our apartment listening to shitty R&B and loudly get drunk on the stoop at least twice a week. Usually at 7am or 1am.

I approve of this. I had some ghetto ass neighbors that would bump 50 Cent loud as hell all night long and leave garbage outside their door for days afterward. It was usually empty Bud Light cases and empty 50 packs of Walmart fried chicken

It's also nice to know from the smell in the hallway that we smoke WAY better weed.

This Platinum Girl Scout Cookies strain is insane. They smoke some shitty dirt weed downstairs. I remember smoking garbage like that. Never again. Shit tastes horrible, burns harsh, and hardly gets you high.

After a rough few days at work I usually take a bath with Epsom salts, take some ibuprofen, and smoke a bowl.

All sound amazing. Wish I was not job hunting, so I could smoke again.

So, I just found a really dope home audio shop about 30 minutes from my house. Went there tonight, basically blew my Christmas bonus from work on a new set of speakers and a "new to me" integrated amplifier. Yr boy's got a for real setup now.

What kind of gear did you pick up? 

100% agree w/ you Blade, and I don't even smoke.

Yeah, I felt this way even when I was 100% sober (I didnt even drink coffee for almost a year)

Personal choices should never affect employment unless they affect job performance/safety/whatever.

Never met a stoner who couldn't do their job. Knew several hardcore alcoholics who never had a problem. Heroin addicts are only a problem because eventually they're forced to start stealing. Well that and shooting up and falling asleep in the bathroom is pretty shitty.

Yeah, I felt this way even when I was 100% sober (I didnt even drink coffee for almost a year)

Personal choices should never affect employment unless they affect job performance/safety/whatever.

Never met a stoner who couldn't do their job. Knew several hardcore alcoholics who never had a problem. Heroin addicts are only a problem because eventually they're forced to start stealing. Well that and shooting up and falling asleep in the bathroom is pretty shitty.

I havent smoked weed or drank caffiene in 2 years.

• Shitty Rambo changed the title to Small Talk Revival Thread
  • jhulud locked this topic