I thought he left and/or was banned for some reason lol.

Action was taken.

It's not rocket science 'round here. You act a fool and treat others like shit with insults and immaturity, and you will be dealt with.

The kindler, gentler Juan has been worn down. It's Ban Hammer time!

Or something like that.

It is only like an hour and a half. I am super fucking hungover so I could use a task.

Plus my wife really wants a nursery so I gotta move my LPs out of the guest room.

when's that baby zeph due anyway? 

me and BB are hoping all our records fit.... somewhere. i guess it's what happens when two record collectors live together. no room for anything else.

I don't think I can see myself as a parent.

I've felt this way for a long time and it just keeps getting worse each year. I have total respect for people who can do it but I 100% cannot.

i thought the same thing. but something just clicks. its the weirdest thing.

I don't hear anything clicking about passing a human through my bajingo.  Not yet.

I've felt this way for a long time and it just keeps getting worse each year. I have total respect for people who can do it but I 100% cannot.

Yeah I'm with you on that.  Back in college with my ex I was like yeah I can do this but then I got sick and I'm now like good lord no I don't want this to happen to a tiny version of me. No.

Bajingo. Oh my god.

I pretty much babysit drunk adults for a living, or at least I'm trying to/will be in a few months.

I also spent a lot of time raising my brother.

I'd like to think I could handle a child if I somehow ever had one but like...hearing horror stories about me as a kid, I'm like NOPE.

OH YEAH! I found my senior yearbook last night while packing. I graduated with 88 people. so I went through everyone and counted up who had kids. 57 of them did, and about 1/3 of those with kids are married. 1 classmate passed away, 9 I’m not sure what happened to, and the rest are single/in a relationship but with no kids. thanks facebook.

• Shitty Rambo changed the title to Small Talk Revival Thread
  • jhulud locked this topic