Abbath from Immortal has come into our bar/record shop twice this past week. He orders 3 beers and a few shots of fernet during the hiur he stays. He's one loud motherfucker but has a heart of gold. He greets you like they do in Sons Of Anarchy with a bro shake and a violent pat on the back. Fun fact- the new Bowie is his album of the year and insists we put it on when he comes in. I love my job

Abbath from Immortal has come into our bar/record shop twice this past week. He orders 3 beers and a few shots of fernet during the hiur he stays. He's one loud motherfucker but has a heart of gold. He greets you like they do in Sons Of Anarchy with a bro shake and a violent pat on the back. Fun fact- the new Bowie is his album of the year and insists we put it on when he comes in. I love my job

THIS IS SO FUCKING COOOOOOOOOOOOL!!!!

You were watching Family Guy and South Park when you were ten?

Family Guy came on Adult Swim and Comedy Central was off limits, I had cable in my room and though everything TVMA and TV14 was blocked I watched my mom type the pass code in and removed the locks. I was drawn by the off limitness of it.

Strictly discs in madison wi rules. They have a pretty normal record store upstairs, but downstairs they have a ton of used records. If you are a crate digger this place is for you. And if you are driving a couple hours there are three other places worth checking out.

BUT YEAH, THEY ARE PLAYING AT TWO DIFFERENT PLACES TONIGHT AND THE 2ND SHOW IS TOTALLY FREE BECAUSE OF MY VIRGINITY. YOU'RE WELCOME, EVERYONE WHO IS GOING.

The show is at the red star, which until about 3 months ago was a super sketchy dance club with many a BJ sighting in the weird lounge couch things...condoms are the least of my worries

I'd like to bring a black light into that place to reveal the horror. I witnessed a domino effect of girls celebrating a 21st fall in a circle while dancing to the Crunchy Bunch last time I was there. Uff.

They do host some dec shows from what I've heard though. I guess the people that show make the up the atmosphere,

I'd like to bring a black light into that place to reveal the horror. I witnessed a domino effect of girls celebrating a 21st fall in a circle while dancing to the Crunchy Bunch last time I was there. Uff.

They do host some dec shows from what I've heard though. I guess the people that show make the up the atmosphere,

It's definitely on the up and up since they built that stage and started booking bands and not just electronica computer dudes.

oh yeah. forgot i wrote that.

post-rock is my first true love of music. that and post-metal/metal..you get the point.

few days ago our new designer we hired was wearing a red sparowes shirt. i thought cool. we briefly chatted it up.

fast forward to tonight. we chat. he's a post rock fan, plays in a band and has opened for some huge acts like Caspian and a few other post rock giants. is on bandcamp...etc.

sent demos to my fav label and has been in contact with them.

this  may not seem like a big deal but it is especially to me, and here in the KC area and especially him working a few feet from me.

unreal.

• Shitty Rambo changed the title to Small Talk Revival Thread
  • jhulud locked this topic