What say you on the topic? Are theatre shushers Luddites who need to get with the changing times and learn to accept the intrusion of cell phones, or are the users of said phones simply rude people who are violating the commonly accepted etiquette of the cinema? Where do you come out on this?

What say you on the topic? Are theatre shushers Luddites who need to get with the changing times and learn to accept the intrusion of cell phones, or are the users of said phones simply rude people who are violating the commonly accepted etiquette of the cinema? Where do you come out on this?

Get off you phone, it's 2 hours you can wait, don't talk or kick my seat either, If I'm paying to have fun in a room full of strangers I'd like it if they weren't assholes who ruin my experience.

kansas used to not sell on sundays...im less than 5 miles from missouri who did sell on sundays.

then the first KS county to sell was next to ours. sales went through the roof.

domino effect.

dumb rule.

i think the gas stations and grocery stores sold on sundays...the 3.5% but not sure.

Here an odd question, do most liquor stores attached to grocery stores now use self checkouts?

I stopped at Woodmans to pick up my booze, since they have the best selection and I can't find Patron Coffee Tequila anywhere. I was surprised that they just have self checkouts in the liquor department.  When I was checking out there was no one around checking ID's or anything.  It's just a standard self checkout.  It sure as heck seems like it would be crazy easy for a kid to hop in pick up a couple things and just go through the self checkout line without raising to much suspicion.

I never buy beer at grocery stores in Colorado. They can only carry 3.2 beer. Liquor stores is where it is at. Also, about 3 years ago here liquor stores were able to be open on Sunday. One store in my town though still closes during Bronco games on Sunday. The old lady, named Rambo, loves the Broncos and will not be bothered during games.

• Shitty Rambo changed the title to Small Talk Revival Thread
  • jhulud locked this topic