Here I come on my homonym high horse... prospective is the word you wanted. Sorry. I do this all the time and I know people find it annoying, but I must.

No need to apologize, I was wrong. I know the word is prospective; I've used it numerous times. Slipped that time! My head is pretty much a mess right now. 

I try to take my lunch from 2-3pm myself.

Yes. It's nice to come back from lunch and not have too much time left.

No need to apologize, I was wrong. I know the word is prospective; I've used it numerous times. Slipped that time! My head is pretty much a mess right now. 

I just always feel like a jerk correcting people, but that is constantly at war with my desire for people to use the correct words  :unsure:

What brand?

Parliament lights. I get at least 1 person a day who looks at me funny when I blow into the filter.  It always amuses me.

I think I'm going to take a walk around the block break here in a few. Such a nice day out!

It is! It's in the upper 60's with a cool breeze.  My kind of day on a June day in Chicago!

I'm tarzioo on there. I added a bunch of people from the Instagram thread and nobody knows who I am. Well some people do. But who are you parkinglot? I might have added you already? I just added randy savage I think...? I don't know who is who on Instagram except for the ladies and jotorobo

You did indeed.

I'm tarzioo on there. I added a bunch of people from the Instagram thread and nobody knows who I am. Well some people do. But who are you parkinglot? I might have added you already? I just added randy savage I think...? I don't know who is who on Instagram except for the ladies and jotorobo

sapst16 here. tarzioo sounds super familiar from IG.

So you know the p-funk blow then.  Haha.  I've been smoking them before they became the "cool" smokes.  Now they're just over priced and not cool anymore.  Damn hipsters! Hahaha.

I smoked 'em in the late 90s. One of the many dozen brands I've alternated between. Smokes in Chicago are like $6ish right? My aunt & uncle live there but it's been awhile. Cigs in NY are fucking $10-$15.

Now they do, 8 years ago they didn't.  Or at least it hadn't reached Chicago yet....  :P

Yeesh! Chicago hipsters, eh? I've got a couple friends who moved out there. They're actually really nice people...but they're just the worst sort of hipsters  ;)

I smoked 'em in the late 90s. One of the many dozen brands I've alternated between. Smokes in Chicago are like $6ish right? My aunt & uncle live there but it's been awhile. Cigs in NY are fucking $10-$15.

I was blown away by how cheap smokes are out here in Portland, I don't smoke, but I used to some. Buying cigs in New York will break you.

• Shitty Rambo changed the title to Small Talk Revival Thread
  • jhulud locked this topic