baby kitties guys...baby kitties.....  We have some kittens that are hanging out in our neighbors yard. Yesterday one of the little guys poked it's head over the fence to look at us. We were able to get close enough to pet it, but it kept letting out little hiss spits. It was the cutest darn thing in the whole world. I freaking love kittens. 

baby kitties guys...baby kitties.....  We have some kittens that are hanging out in our neighbors yard. Yesterday one of the little guys poked it's head over the fence to look at us. We were able to get close enough to pet it, but it kept letting out little hiss spits. It was the cutest darn thing in the whole world. I freaking love kittens. 

D'AAWWWWW.

snag some pics next time!!

baby kitties guys...baby kitties..... We have some kittens that are hanging out in our neighbors yard. Yesterday one of the little guys poked it's head over the fence to look at us. We were able to get close enough to pet it, but it kept letting out little hiss spits. It was the cutest darn thing in the whole world. I freaking love kittens.

Now this is some small talk I can get down with!

Kitten pics for all the instagram ladies!!

The kittens in your neighbors yard, do you think they're feral?

They have their momma who I believe is feral. Our neighbors on the other side feed all the stray cats in the neighborhood as well as some of the raccoons who are brave enough to come around. There are some cats who stick around and some that come and go. This isn't the first batch of kittens we have seen since we have lived here, but we tend to leave them alone since we already have 3 grown indoor cats who aren't too fond of the stray cats that hang out around the house. 

hey DaniOnly, I clicked your instagram and saw you were at Boston Calling. I was there too! what was your favorite performance of the weekend?

I only went on Sunday, and just saw Brand New, Modest Mouse & caught the end of Bastille. I'm gonna have to say it was Brand New! I had never heard Bastille before so from what I heard they were pretty good as well.

I'm just not that big of a fan of large crowds so I only went for the bands I knew I wanted to see. Even then I had some drunk chick come up to me and weird me out. I was wearing a shirt with a Ouija print on it and she had to pretend like she was "playing" it and kept asking me her future.

Did you have a good time?

So I ordered a bootleg and it arrived in just a bubble mailer! One lp and a paper insert(which I knew) and it arrived undamaged! I was so scared to open it! There was zero cardboard to support in keeping it safe. Now I just hope it's one of the awesome bootlegs that sound good.

What boot did you get?

I only went on Sunday, and just saw Brand New, Modest Mouse & caught the end of Bastille. I'm gonna have to say it was Brand New! I had never heard Bastille before so from what I heard they were pretty good as well.

I'm just not that big of a fan of large crowds so I only went for the bands I knew I wanted to see. Even then I had some drunk chick come up to me and weird me out. I was wearing a shirt with a Ouija print on it and she had to pretend like she was "playing" it and kept asking me her future.

Did you have a good time?

I had a great time! brand new was good from what i heard… i had a girl behind me SCREAMING the lyrics in my ear in a high pitched off key voice which completely ruined every deja song they played. I felt like modest mouse's sound was off. bass was too high and i couldn't hear vocals/stings/horns well. 

my favorite performance was death cab on saturday. I also had to deal with a crazy drunk girl during that. she was jumping all over and spilling wine on me lol. the decemberists were great too but it was raining during their set.

So, I have another confession today. It involves kissing a girl, and liking it. .. I bought Katy Perry "One of the Boys" on yellow and pink vinyl. My wife won't stop making fun of me. I told her I was going to sell it. I played it today... I think it might be staying.

Nahhh keep it!  You do you.

So, I have another confession today. It involves kissing a girl, and liking it. .. I bought Katy Perry "One of the Boys" on yellow and pink vinyl. My wife won't stop making fun of me. I told her I was going to sell it. I played it today... I think it might be staying.

ahaha YOU KEEP THIS. KP IS WONDERFUL.

• Shitty Rambo changed the title to Small Talk Revival Thread
  • jhulud locked this topic