So, I have another confession today. It involves kissing a girl, and liking it. .. I bought Katy Perry "One of the Boys" on yellow and pink vinyl. My wife won't stop making fun of me. I told her I was going to sell it. I played it today... I think it might be staying.

awwww no! is there anyone close who can take her in?

I'm not close, but fine...I'll take the Katy Perry record.

I know...I know...such the dad thing to do, but I'm just that generous kind of guy I guess.

Nahhh keep it!  You do you.

A little back story here, I was rummaging Goodwills, and other used records shops all day. I saw nothing buy gospel, christmas Records, and classic rock. This Katy Perry record popped up in that mix, on pink and yellow vinyl for 7 dollars. Best thing I saw all day. Plus it was cheap. YOLO.

A little back story here, I was rummaging Goodwills, and other used records shops all day. I saw nothing buy gospel, christmas ecords, and classic rock. This Katy Perry record popped up in that mix, on pink and yellow vinyl for 7 dollars. Best thing I saw all day. Plus it was cheap. YOLO.

so jealous of you right now.

A little back story here, I was rummaging Goodwills, and other used records shops all day. I saw nothing buy gospel, christmas Records, and classic rock. This Katy Perry record popped up in that mix, on pink and yellow vinyl for 7 dollars. Best thing I saw all day. Plus it was cheap. YOLO.

Oooh. Did you post it on Instagram? I wanna see it.

She's on vacation right now and the cat is at a perspective catdopter's home for a trial period while she's away. So far so good though. She just has to wait and see what they say on Monday and go from there. 

Here I come on my homonym high horse... prospective is the word you wanted. Sorry. I do this all the time and I know people find it annoying, but I must.

• Shitty Rambo changed the title to Small Talk Revival Thread
  • jhulud locked this topic