My weiner-face is bigger than yours!

Nuh-uh! I mean...wait...wha...ok

I was just thinking how you haven't been creepin' lately. 

miss you boo boo.

I feel like a jerk because I don't think I wished you well. BUT I HOPE YOU DID WELL AND STUFF xoxo Bagel

Thaaaaaanks, Bages

I did not wish you well. I figured it was indicated by my blossoming love for you!

Well, duh.

Lying in hospital after emergency appendix surgery. Morphine is THE SHIT

Yikes, dude! Glad you're alright! (I don't have mine eitherrrrr)

Awesome congrats

Athankyou.

Missing the bus sucks

Yes. Bummerrrr!

Having to explain to someone that they have 30 days to shape up or they will be fired is rough. I hate this part of my job.

At least you aren't just telling them to get lost! They must have deserved the talking-to, they should consider the warning a favor. 

Totally understand how you wouldn't want to be the one to do it though.

At least you aren't just telling them to get lost! They must have deserved the talking-to, they should consider the warning a favor.

Totally understand how you wouldn't want to be the one to do it though.

My company makes it VERY hard for you to let someone go. They are big on training and retraining. So for someone to get on a final written warning they have to get multiple verbal warnings, note to files and then written warnings to get to this point. I just know how terrible the job market is here, so I try to be compassionate. The thing is that their lack of productivity falls directly under my responsibilities. #grownupduties

We can totally be friends! I'm actually excited to get home so I can get into the Exorcist box set finally (I know most of the movies suck but I think I'll dig 'em anyway). 

Dude, the cheesier the better! My wife is grabbing me the Criterion Collection of Scanners on Blu-Ray tonight before she leaves work. Popped of Class of Nuke 'Em High earlier.

Do tell!

It's that 7" I've been searching the whole world for. Some dude wanted $100, then some dude wanted $80 and there is a buy it now for $60 but I may have just snagged it for $26. Shipping will make it a little more but still cheaper than what I've seen anywhere else.

Aaaaahhhh. Don't fall though. Don't fall through!!!

It's that 7" I've been searching the whole world for. Some dude wanted $100, then some dude wanted $80 and there is a buy it now for $60 but I may have just snagged it for $26. Shipping will make it a little more but still cheaper than what I've seen anywhere else.

Awesome! On a similar note, the Christie Front Drive record I won on eBay for 1.25 turned out to be the OP from 1996! Woooo  :)

Wish you well!

• Shitty Rambo changed the title to Small Talk Revival Thread
  • jhulud locked this topic