I have a technical test for a MUCH better position in my company on Monday morning. The head of that department gave me a little heads up on what to expect and I think I'll be able to handle it, but I'm going to be spending my entire weekend studying just to make sure. I'm pretty excited and a little nervous. The pay is also about twice what I'm making, which is crazy to even think about.

Good luck!!

I'm not entirely sure either. But this was like a croaissant pastery with scarambled egg, roasted tomatoes and feta cheese inside. Like a mini pie. Really good but kind of pricey

That sounds amazing.

Good luck!!

Soooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo.... did you pass?

I'm alive today. I didn't die at the Wu Tang show. I even found five dolla dolla bills on my way out and then helped some people carry their drunk friend to the train station. She was wasted and belligerent. She was just flopping around the whole time and screaming. Sad stuff. The show was really cool though.

I'm alive today. I didn't die at the Wu Tang show. I even found five dolla dolla bills on my way out and then helped some people carry their drunk friend to the train station. She was wasted and belligerent. She was just flopping around the whole time and screaming. Sad stuff. The show was really cool though.

was it like the drunk girl in Nick And Norah's Infinite Playlist?

Soooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo.... did you pass?

I think so, I have to wait up to a month for them to mail me my results :/

Yay! Glad you made it. Glad you said dolla dolla bills. Was the whole Clan there? Even GZA?

Ughhh.... rootin for ya!

Thanks! Luckily, if I didn't pass for whatever reason they're offering the test again in September instead of waiting the usual 6 months. So that's pretty nice. I'm pretty sure I passed though.

It's just a weird test in general. They have a lot of questions that have to do with stuff that isn't my job. Stuff cemetery managers and pre-need insurance salesmen would need to know.

Thanks! Luckily, if I didn't pass for whatever reason they're offering the test again in September instead of waiting the usual 6 months. So that's pretty nice. I'm pretty sure I passed though.

It's just a weird test in general. They have a lot of questions that have to do with stuff that isn't my job. Stuff cemetery managers and pre-need insurance salesmen would need to know.

Yeah you're probly fine. Does any of the test involve physical stuff or is it all written? Like do you have to perform an embalming in front of someone?

• Shitty Rambo changed the title to Small Talk Revival Thread
  • jhulud locked this topic