I am still mourning this. Ugh what a precious little baby =[ I hope you guys find someone equally as adorable!

Best statement of 2014.

I'm also still mourning this, that instagram broke my heart. You'll find your soul pup soon!

Thank you, I'm very proud of it.

omg she's precious.

I was attacked by a dog when I was little and I don't remember what kind of dog she was. But big dogs really really scare me until I warm up to them. That being said, I absolutely want a medium size and/or big dog at some point in my life. I love em but having my leg torn apart by a huge dog when I was little definitely does not ease the mind.

I've been reading for hours and breeds and stuff. At first I was convinced a pug, bulldog, or boston terrier would be perfect for our lifestyle but really we just want something medium sized. We work opposite schedules so someone will always be home with the dog so I think we have the time to train a young dog. we haven't really narrowed a breed down I guess ... Mostly just looking for medium size guy/girl who will be active with us.

One day I was looking at dogs just because I want one so badly and came across this guy.  

934923_4899468332736_1690575717_n.jpg

My parents don't want a dog because they had to put one down before my oldest brother was born/don't want to go through that again.  I just wanna show up with one one day.  We had a pitbull at work and she was awesome.  Super active, and was very lovable.  

1000727_10200408558164716_182995727_n.jp

1625572_10201856450121110_1588895465_n.j

6465_4223522674517_1865390814_n.jpg

Omg precious baby!

Yeah we don't have any animals because my huskey/wolf growing up was hit by a car when I was very very little. We had only had him a few months as well. It was too heartbreaking for my mom, she could never have pets again. 

We had some cats but she's not a cat person and both my siblings are allergic.

omg she's precious.

I was attacked by a dog when I was little and I don't remember what kind of dog she was. But big dogs really really scare me until I warm up to them. That being said, I absolutely want a medium size and/or big dog at some point in my life. I love em but having my leg torn apart by a huge dog when I was little definitely does not ease the mind.

Our girl would only shower you with kisses.

Our girl would only shower you with kisses.

I believe it!

Most dogs would, I love all the pups. I just have to adjust to it. 

One of my old friends has this huge golden retriever named Max. Max thinks he is a lapdog. Max was my BFF when I was in Florida 2 years ago. To be honest, I miss Max more than I miss my friendship with his owner.

It's my best friend's birthday today and I wasn't able to get the night off work, so we're having brunch in 1.5 hours.  That means I'll probably be drunk in 2.5 hours and will probably end up waking up with quite the headache for my shift tonight.  I thought birthdays were suppose to mellow out once you hit your 30s?

It's my best friend's birthday today and I wasn't able to get the night off work, so we're having brunch in 1.5 hours. That means I'll probably be drunk in 2.5 hours and will probably end up waking up with quite the headache for my shift tonight. I thought birthdays were suppose to mellow out once you hit your 30s?

That usually is the case haha

Anyone have an old iPhone 4s they'd get rid of for cheap? My mom's iPhone 3GS finally gave up the ghost and she wants me to help her find a new phone.

You might want to put up a WTB thread, I see people selling phones periodically.  If her contract is up, it might be more beneficial (and not much more expensive) to renew and get a 5c too.

Im quite happy its Thursday...well my Thursday. tomorrow will be my 7th day in a row.

annnnd I finally get to celebrate my birthday at Magic Kingdom, even if I am doing it about 2 weeks after the fact!

i hope you still work there in oct/nov of 2015 bc my bfs parents just booked us all a disney vacation for halloween week!

You might want to put up a WTB thread, I see people selling phones periodically. If her contract is up, it might be more beneficial (and not much more expensive) to renew and get a 5c too.

She's on a T-Mobile pay as you go plan, so there's no contract. I'll have to put up a WTB thread later today.

• Shitty Rambo changed the title to Small Talk Revival Thread
  • jhulud locked this topic