Is this how y'all spend your Saturday night?!?! Y'all are young and good-looking and horny and good-looking. Go out. Have some drinks and/or beers. Get some random strange ass. Doooooo it!!!!

:P

I never looked at you as the creepy uncle joining in my friends' conversations until now, Juan. 

My Saturday (and any weekend night or any night) is usually spent listening to records and music (and failing at being some sort of music writer/journalist wanker) and having some beers. Apparently according to some friends and results, I am undateable. So. I spend my time alone wallowing in a sea of self-pity and hatin' the world. Misanthropists of the world unite!

Wait. Why am I opening up to a bunch of internet/message board peeps in this manner?!?!?

My Saturday (and any weekend night or any night) is usually spent listening to records and music (and failing at being some sort of music writer/journalist wanker) and having some beers. Apparently according to some friends and results, I am undateable. So. I spend my time alone wallowing in a sea of self-pity and hatin' the world. Misanthropists of the world unite!

Wait. Why am I opening up to a bunch of internet/message board peeps in this manner?!?!?

Haha

Edit... Juan at one point, I was right there with you and in some ways still am.

I always thought you were married.  Whoopsie.

Is this how y'all spend your Saturday night?!?! Y'all are young and good-looking and horny and good-looking. Go out. Have some drinks and/or beers. Get some random strange ass. Doooooo it!!!!

:P

I'm on the wrong side of 25 and all my friends live 2 hours away or in other time zones. Plus I work till 10pm every day. Posting on the inernet is just what I do.

All my coworkers are between 19-25 and I hate them with jealous rage. Well half are that age and the other half are over 40.

• Shitty Rambo changed the title to Small Talk Revival Thread
  • jhulud locked this topic