Hey guys, just wanted to give an update.  My aunt lost her battle with breast cancer on Friday night and went peacefully.  I just want to thank everyone for thoughts and prayers.  It really means a lot.

I'm sorry to hear that, sending the other fishers my vibes<3

Hey guys, just wanted to give an update.  My aunt lost her battle with breast cancer on Friday night and went peacefully.  I just want to thank everyone for thoughts and prayers.  It really means a lot.

I'm so sorry Shane. :(

My lipoma makes it hard but I need the $$$

I understand that totally. $ is good, though!

I love almond milk but it just doesn't work well with coffee.

I love almond milk, but I think rice/soy works better in a latte.

Had quite the day yesterday.  Brunch with my best friend.  Then I bottled beer for her wedding, her and her fiance kept me company.  We drank beer and listened to records while I was bottling.  Then we went to kind of a disappointing Oktoberfest.  Drank a bunch of beer there, came home, ate pizza and watched Cheers.  I also drunkenly ordered the Nothing shirt that parkinglot was talking about last week.  That money in my PayPal account was burning a hole in my pocket!

I LOVE lifetime movies.

That saved by the bell movie was so awful, god it was awful, watch it.

Downloading now. 

#POPFAN is also so awful it deserves a watch. 

When I was in Florida, my friends made a list of things for us to do. Number one was "Find a Lifetime movie premiere, get snacks, enjoy."

I was just in bath and body works for some soap and good lord the amount of pumpkin candles they had was insane, pumpkin cupcake, pumpkin sugared donut, pumpkin marshmallow, pumpkin latte, and then hybrids like pumpkin cinnamon bun. I almost cheated on my crossroads candles.

Ugh, this dude at work is refusing to listen to me because he's worked here for longer than me. Yeah he's been here for a few more years but he works one day a week and I'm trying to make this shift run smoothly.

I mean I'm not officially in a superior position but my manager has explicitly told everyone I'm in charge when she's not here.

Ugh, this dude at work is refusing to listen to me because he's worked here for longer than me. Yeah he's been here for a few more years but he works one day a week and I'm trying to make this shift run smoothly.

I mean I'm not officially in a superior position but my manager has explicitly told everyone I'm in charge when she's not here.

Put him in a headlock to let him know who's boss.  Problem = solved!

Put him in a headlock to let him know who's boss.  Problem = solved!

Take that disobedient pup and pin him on his back.  If he struggles, continue to hold him down and say 'NO' in a stern/assertive tone.  Continue this process until he accepts you as his superior.

It's just super annoying to be like "Hey can you do this perfectly reasonable thing instead of that pointless bullshit you are doing?" and having him be like "No, this makes more sense." followed by the same joke that I look like our manager because I have long hair for the millionth time.

• Shitty Rambo changed the title to Small Talk Revival Thread
  • jhulud locked this topic