HEY CHARLIE. WHAT'S UP DUDE. DID YOU DELETE OUR PM? BIG FUCKING MISTAKE.

I'LL SEND SOME NEW MUSIC YOUR WAY SOON. LOTS OF GOOD SHIT THAT'LL BLOW YOUR DAMN MIND. 

i know better than to delete anything Bruise.

ScreenShot2014-10-13at42654PM_zpsa535e00

ill be waiting. was just listening to Wiccans today thinking i needed new stuff. the messages are still there.

I'm going to go for the latter just because the stores I applied to are about an hour away from each other (I live right between the two).

I don't think they would make someone train that far away from the actual store they wanted them in, but I could totally be wrong.

I had to drive an hour for orientation when I worked at Hollywood Video. Which was weird, its not like the store that hired me DIDN'T have a TV for me to watch training videos on.

There's a ridiculous market for collectibles in Japan. My dad made a shitload of money selling Zippo lighters on eBay to people in Japan. Like, "bought lighters for pennies at garage sales and then took the family to Disney World" money.

Someone mentioned Some Girls and I need to make a controversial statement. Some Girls were better than American Nightmare.

Whoa there friend, I don't know about that. Background Music and WDTWU are better than HPT for sure. The first LP, is a tie. BUT, a band with Wes AND Justin is better than a band with just Wes.

Don't get me wrong, American Nightmare has a fair amount of jams. I just find myself revisiting the two SG albums more.

Some Girls also put on a crazy fucking show. One of two bands (Converge is the other) that actually had me frightened they were going to hurt me. In a good way, but seriously, Kurt Ballou's guitar head has come way to close to my face.

So glad to hear that! Thanks for letting me know!

It made her day getting it with no damage, I will definitely grab something from you if I want it.

Don't get me wrong, American Nightmare has a fair amount of jams. I just find myself revisiting the two SG albums more.

Some Girls also put on a crazy fucking show. One of two bands (Converge is the other) that actually had me frightened they were going to hurt me. In a good way, but seriously, Kurt Ballou's guitar head has come way to close to my face.

I am so jealous of you for this. I've never seen either of them. I found out about Some Girls and AN way too late to the game.

I like to brag that I saw Converge, Modern Life is War, Some Girls, and Kylesa play a show to 200 people and tickets were $8.

Hands down one of the dopest nights ever. Converge, The Red Chord, Darkest Hour, and Ringworm ranks up there too.

And you've seen MHTJ. The couple tracks I heard from them, I liked. But I don't need any more sadness due to good bands being done. Also, how are you holding up man?

• Shitty Rambo changed the title to Small Talk Revival Thread
  • jhulud locked this topic