As someone who gets seasonal depression on top of regular old depression, it's a really accurate description though.

I guess I can vouch for that too. But... It is still gross.

Alright, about to start binge studying for my midterms this week which I have not done any reading for. I downloaded all 3 Caspian LP's, ITTCT's first LP, Mono's "You Are There", their split with World's End Girlfriend, and Mogwai's Young Team, CODY, and HSFHP.

Which is the best for studying, or just best in general, if you had to pick one?

You just listed a crapload of amazing albums. I can't pick.

3.gif

aubrey-plaza-mustache-wow.gif

Alright, about to start binge studying for my midterms this week which I have not done any reading for. I downloaded all 3 Caspian LP's, ITTCT's first LP, Mono's "You Are There", their split with World's End Girlfriend, and Mogwai's Young Team, CODY, and HSFHP.

Which is the best for studying, or just best in general, if you had to pick one?

I would say Young Team is the best.  Mono, Godspeed and Mogwai got me through college.  Throw in some Eluvium too!

I would say Young Team is the best.  Mono, Godspeed and Mogwai got me through college.  Throw in some Eluvium too!

I bought Similies on CD at the start of highschool before I started collecting vinyl, but from what I've gathered that's his weakest work, and I don't really dig the vocals.  I forgot that I recently downloaded An Accidental Memory in the Case of Death.

I bought Similies on CD at the start of highschool before I started collecting vinyl, but from what I've gathered that's his weakest work, and I don't really dig the vocals.  I forgot that I recently downloaded An Accidental Memory in the Case of Death.

Yeah, that's definitely his weakest work.  Copia is my favorite, but most of his stuff is pretty strong.  Board of Canada was always really good study music for me too.

I'm listening to Cave In, drinking a beer and doing some light work.

Yes I've been watching stuff all day! My brain is a little........ Text me after you watch it! We should discuss. :D.

Haha, will do!  I didn't watch as much on my days off as I normally do, not sure why.  I'm going to finish my record, cook some dinner and then it's TV time for me.

• Shitty Rambo changed the title to Small Talk Revival Thread
  • jhulud locked this topic