Fuck. You guys ever find an album you instantly fall in love with? I just had that happen and though I've tried to curb my spending lately I had to snag it on vinyl immediately in case it sells out (limited to 100 total, Italian pressing) because it would very quickly become a ridiculously hard to find white whale.

Fuck. You guys ever find an album you instantly fall in love with? I just had that happen and though I've tried to curb my spending lately I had to snag it on vinyl immediately in case it sells out (limited to 100 total, Italian pressing) because it would very quickly become a ridiculously hard to find white whale.

What album?

Buy it, Cream Cone!

I'm a bad influence.

Oh. I did. Haha, no bad influence needed, I hadddddd to have it. Already a top 10 record for me actually after one listen.

What album?

Krownn - Hyborian Age

They're a stoner/Doom metal trio. Heavy, sludgy, wonderful.

You can always sell it if you regret it down the line. Better than missing out and overpaying on eBay later!

You can always sell it if you regret it down the line. Better than missing out and overpaying on eBay later!

Exactly. I probably won't though. It's seriously solid.

Also stoked that I messaged The Well on IG because I'm going to miss them when they come through town and they are selling a shirt on tour that I really wanted to grab and they had me email them and are going to sell me one! They're another really awesome band everyone should check out btw.

Edit: Too excited for punctuation/caring about run-on sentences.

Exactly. I probably won't though. It's seriously solid.

Also stoked that I messaged The Well on IG because I'm going to miss them when they come through town and they are selling a shirt on tour that I really wanted to grab and they had me email them and are going to sell me one! They're another really awesome band everyone should check out btw.

Edit: Too excited for punctuation/caring about run-on sentences.

I just wrote an e-mail to Marina's old label. I'm hoping for similar results!

Congrats!

And you've seen MHTJ. The couple tracks I heard from them, I liked. But I don't need any more sadness due to good bands being done. Also, how are you holding up man?

But I also fucked up and missed Bear vs Shark three times thinking "I'll catch them next time..." so it evens out.

I'm holding in there. Shit is getting harder every day though because we still live together. We're friendly and civil but it's definietely unhealthy to have to be I the same studio apartment for at least another month. We've been watching Gilmore Girls as a distraction. Hate to admit it, but it's a pretty cool show.

But I also fucked up and missed Bear vs Shark three times thinking "I'll catch them next time..." so it evens out.

I'm holding in there. Shit is getting harder every day though because we still live together. We're friendly and civil but it's definietely unhealthy to have to be I the same studio apartment for at least another month. We've been watching Gilmore Girls as a distraction. Hate to admit it, but it's a pretty cool show.

Shit, dude. You're doing better than I would in that situation.

Oh, shit! I have to tell you guys about my day because it's been...kind of awful.

So. I wake up this morning, first thing I do? Step in a giant pile of cat puke. Squishes up between my toes and everything.

Then, I go to clean the littler box, of course one of the cats shat outside of the box for once and I stepped in that too.

Then, I go on a service today and I'm on my way there, dude in front of me runs a red light and gets nailed just t-boned and crushed by some dude going like 50 (well over the limit).

Then, I get to the service and there's this dude there going nutttttts. He's screaming and cursing at the church, getting in peoples' faces, and then he knocks this old guy down! Police were called, etc.

Weird day. Weiiiiird day.

Oh, shit! I have to tell you guys about my day because it's been...kind of awful.

So. I wake up this morning, first thing I do? Step in a giant pile of cat puke. Squishes up between my toes and everything.

Then, I go to clean the littler box, of course one of the cats shat outside of the box for once and I stepped in that too.

Then, I go on a service today and I'm on my way there, dude in front of me runs a red light and gets nailed just t-boned and crushed by some dude going like 50 (well over the limit).

Then, I get to the service and there's this dude there going nutttttts. He's screaming and cursing at the church, getting in peoples' faces, and then he knocks this old guy down! Police were called, etc.

Damn bea! I hope tomorrow is a better day for you!

Then, I go to clean the littler box, of course one of the cats shat outside of the box for once and I stepped in that too.

Then, I go on a service today and I'm on my way there, dude in front of me runs a red light and gets nailed just t-boned and crushed by some dude going like 50 (well over the limit).

Sounds like you were adjusted by the Adjustment Bureau

That sucks. I'm sorry.

:(

Sounds like it's time to get rid of some cats.

I kid I kid. No but really. I'm not a huge cat fan for this reason.

Sounds like you were adjusted by the Adjustment Bureau

Haha!

That sucks. I'm sorry.

:(

Sounds like it's time to get rid of some cats.

I kid I kid. No but really. I'm not a huge cat fan for this reason.

Ha! I could never get rid of Charlie! He's the best cat, he just bugged the shit out of me last night while I was trying to sleep, and sometimes he eats too much, too fast and pukes. It's gross, but kind of whatever.

I think I was just cranky this morning because I was way to warm last night sleeping and felt really stifled for some reason. Couldn't cool off.

Needed to get it off my chest though. Thanks everyone!

(if the dog had seen the puke before me, I wouldn't have stepped in it. So it usually gets evened out...though my dog eating cat puke is also gross.)

• Shitty Rambo changed the title to Small Talk Revival Thread
  • jhulud locked this topic