I was all about him senior year of high school. I met him once and he was very nice.

I used to listen to him pretty heavily in HS too. Curious to see if he still has it.

Just got a crazy deal from a fellow VC'er on Coheed's NWFT. My mind is still blown. I love it here!

So I still haven't heard back from Target. So I called them and they said to call again in 30 minutes. I waited 45 minutes, then called back. "Yes, uh, if you could just call back in another 30 minutes."

:rolleyes:

Haha, Oh man. Sounds like they must be busy.

I am super annoyed because I think my roommate took my keys. Mama has places to go!

Haha, Oh man. Sounds like they must be busy.

Nope, she just knows the guy is scheduled but doesn't know where he is. Sigh. 

Meanwhile, I think I'm gonna watch movies on Netflix and start working on packages I've been failing at putting together \m/ 

I'm kinda excited, Thursdays are my date night with myself because no one is home and I can just hang out while doing whatever I want without questions asked.

If I wanna spread craft supplies on the floor, binge eat spaghetti, and watch awful movies on netflix...no one can tell me no. 

I just haven't had a day like this in awhile, I always end up busy. 

Anything in mind? I love awful movies.

Well, I realized that the Carrie remake is out on Netflix and I haven't seen it yet. I'm curious and it's October so I'm totally going to dive into that first. Then some weird rom coms that showed up in my suggested boxes. Why not. 

Well, I realized that the Carrie remake is out on Netflix and I haven't seen it yet. I'm curious and it's October so I'm totally going to dive into that first. Then some weird rom coms that showed up in my suggested boxes. Why not. 

Ry watched it, said it was pretty good.

• Shitty Rambo changed the title to Small Talk Revival Thread
  • jhulud locked this topic