I'm not sure what route I'm going to go. I don't have a ton of time right now, so I might do identical.

Tess, if you want to be a part of it, I can send you the files for the mix I'm making!

Sure! You could even just drop box it to me so that you don't have to send it in the mail. :D Only if you have time though. If you are busy, please don't worry about it.

i have been to countless bars where i feel awkward even watching such a train wreck of a band. was it a cover band?

No, apparently we walked in on the last set of an open mic.

Frontman for the band somehow decided me and my buddy totally wanted to be his friend and he stuck around us for like half an hour. Uggghhhhhhh.

The hits just keep coming.  Damn dude, hope you catch a break soon

Haha, honestly I have no one to blame but myself.  That $230 ticket was because I was lazy and didn't register my car by the deadline.  Got off the bus from school, walked to my car, BOOM $230 gone.  (and the $84 it cost to finally register it).  This paper isn't too big though.  It's for music and is only 750 words, except I have to do this annotated bibliography bullshit, and write the whole thing in Chicago.

No, apparently we walked in on the last set of an open mic.

Frontman for the band somehow decided me and my buddy totally wanted to be his friend and he stuck around us for like half an hour. Uggghhhhhhh.

open mics can be entertaining if you like hearing how bad someone can be.  haha. my friend did open mics for years. telling people how he had a lot of gigs a year. there's a reason all he could get was open mic nights.. he has delusions that he is a rock star. from the 3 pearl snaps and to the aviator shades he wears whether it be day or night. 

open mics can be entertaining if you like hearing how bad someone can be.  haha. my friend did open mics for years. telling people how he had a lot of gigs a year. there's a reason all he could get was open mic nights.. he thought he was a rock star.. still does. 

I saw some crazy open mics when I lived in an arty liberal arts college town. Like, dude singing along to Whitney Houston youtube videos playing from his laptop through the PA crazy.

Now that my buddy knows this place has an open mic he's going to do stand up and STEAL MY DREAM

I saw some crazy open mics when I lived in an arty liberal arts college town. Like, dude singing along to Whitney Houston youtube videos playing from his laptop through the PA crazy.

Now that my buddy knows this place has an open mic he's going to do stand up and STEAL MY DREAM

you can always beat him up the night of the gig and temporarily delay it.

• Shitty Rambo changed the title to Small Talk Revival Thread
  • jhulud locked this topic