It was my favorite. I'm a sucker for anything smoked. I don't think I've seen it sold here either.

Same on the smoked stuff. Like I said before, smoked salmon hash is my number one breakfast.

Also, Ry got this brown sugar smoked salmon or something the other day that was straight up crazy delicious.

You learn more from failing than you do from passing everything.

It's better to fail the odd thing here and there now before you're out in the real world where failing could be a lot more costly.

I've learnt (or learned for you guys) more from my mistakes than I have from passing/revising anything.

Can a person with a PhD be totally wrong about something (obviously people make mistakes) or am I just in denial?

I've never heard of anyone doing that around here. I'm just going to suck it up, revise it, pray for a C, and just try to do better next time.

It was for a Literary Theory Analysis class, so that kinda makes it a little more understandable if anyone is familiar with that. What worries me the most is that this class is a pre-requisite for my whole major, and I that might end up having to retake it.

They did over here!

Then if so many got flagged up then someone would come in and look at them all based on the idea of the tutor being terrible.

I don't miss any of that.

Hmmmm, not sure if thats done here. I didnt finish college.

I would file files if you can promise it's delicious.

Guaranteed. But only if you come dressed as Wesley Snipes.

Hmmmm, not sure if thats done here. I didnt finish college.

Guaranteed. But only if you come dressed as Wesley Snipes.

Deal.

If any of you like The Format and missed out on the white Dog Problems or orange I&L. Some copies are going up on Hello Merch in 8 minutes. Dog Problems is a top 5 all time album for me. Don't miss out

I've never heard of anyone doing that around here. I'm just going to suck it up, revise it, pray for a C, and just try to do better next time.

It was for a Literary Theory Analysis class, so that kinda makes it a little more understandable if anyone is familiar with that. What worries me the most is that this class is a pre-requisite for my whole major, and I that might end up having to retake it.

I'm about to hand in a 5 page paper on narrative theory.  I wrote it last night and it's total garbage.  To be honest, I'd be stoked on a C+ at this point.

Deal.

If any of you like The Format and missed out on the white Dog Problems or orange I&L. Some copies are going up on Hello Merch in 8 minutes. Dog Problems is a top 5 all time album for me. Don't miss out

Ugh!! I want both but I can't spend anymore money after dropping $60 on the Iron Maiden PO this week.

Catching up with my boss was nice. She sent me home with lots of food and invited me to do 500 more things with her family this year.

She also said she'd train me in the spa but knows I probably couldn't do the whole massaging people thing and I was like YUP NO WAY BUT THANKS

Catching up with my boss was nice. She sent me home with lots of food and invited me to do 500 more things with her family this year.

She also said she'd train me in the spa but knows I probably couldn't do the whole massaging people thing and I was like YUP NO WAY BUT THANKS

Ross-Massage.gif

Just do this... no touching involved.

Hello hello. All caught up :D

Ashton have an awesome time!! You sound so excited and i love it! Once i get out of oklahoma, i look forward to going to many many shows!!

Madie, you also have an awesome time in michigan!

Oklahoma is getting slightly colder! I am way too excited

Im making my mix cds tonight! I cant wait to disappoint a bunch of people :). Juuuuuuuuust kidding.

No im serious.

• Shitty Rambo changed the title to Small Talk Revival Thread
  • jhulud locked this topic