6GX997ml.jpg?1

Finally sorted out my record storage area this weekend. Still got things to fill the empty gaps but I'm happy it's getting there!

Now I need more records.

Why is everything about you so awesome ?!??

I can't wait until our clocks go back! It's my favorite time of the year! I usually celebrate by staying up an hour later.

It has 26 different colours, dimming, flashing/effects etc all controlled with a little remote.

The possibilities are endless.

Damn, that is awesome. Is it part of the storage thingy you have or are the sweet lights separate?

I can't wait until our clocks go back! It's my favorite time of the year! I usually celebrate by staying up an hour later.

Extra hour! Woohoo!

Why is everything about you so awesome ?!??

Bawh you!

Damn, that is awesome. Is it part of the storage thingy you have or are the sweet lights separate?

Extra hour! Woohoo!

It's a built in cupboard already in the house and I installed the lights seperate. It looked like this before:

1u64hZc.png?1

Bawh you!

It's a built in cupboard already in the house and I installed the lights seperate. It looked like this before:

1u64hZc.png?1

You def tricked it out for the better. I also like the little ducky on the bottom. He will guard yur rekkidz with stead-fast determination.

Mix CDs are sent!!!! No one make fun and it and you all got something crocheted by me SO BEFORE YOU THROW IT AWAY, REMEMBER THAT TARANEH HAS CARPAL TUNNEL NOW

I sent a Tess a picture of all of them side by side when I had finished them and said I couldn't feel my hands anymore lol.

It should get to you guys by Thursday. :D

Mix CDs are sent!!!! No one make fun and it and you all got something crocheted by me SO BEFORE YOU THROW IT AWAY, REMEMBER THAT TARANEH HAS CARPAL TUNNEL NOW

I sent a Tess a picture of all of them side by side when I had finished them and said I couldn't feel my hands anymore lol.

It should get to you guys by Thursday. :D

That ghost you drew was dope!

Today kind of sucks. 

I've fielded 115 calls so far.

I found out Ill have to have stomach surgery. :(

But I did buy some fancy mid century shelves from target: http://www.target.com/p/mid-century-modern-3-shelf-bookcase/-/A-14963280#prodSlot=medium_1_4&term=mid+century

I'm happy to be alive though. 

Today kind of sucks. 

But I did buy some fancy mid century shelves from target: http://www.target.com/p/mid-century-modern-3-shelf-bookcase/-/A-14963280#prodSlot=medium_1_4&term=mid+century

Are you a 911 operator? Sorry to hear about the stomach surgery, I'm sure all will go well :).

And that's a cool bookcase

Today kind of sucks. 

Ugh. I don't miss talking on the phone for work. :( I am sorry.

I am more sorry about surgery though. :( I am really sorry to hear about that. I hope it all goes smoothly and that you heal quickly.

Those shelves are badass. are you going to use them for records?! You will have to let me know if it works for records, because I am currently looking for a storage solution since I feel like my collection is finally reaching the point where I need to begin to think of such things.

Ugh. I don't miss talking on the phone for work. :( I am sorry.

I am more sorry about surgery though. :( I am really sorry to hear about that. I hope it all goes smoothly and that you heal quickly.

Those shelves are badass. are you going to use them for records?! You will have to let me know if it works for records, because I am currently looking for a storage solution since I feel like my collection is finally reaching the point where I need to begin to think of such things.

Thanks on both counts.

I don't think they will fit records, it was more for some of those really cool looking Barnes and Noble leather bound books (Insert Ron Burgundy Gif) I have and a few other things. (DVDs, comics, ect.) I learned they have a whole mid century collection that is surprisingly affordable! Oh and if you enjoy lusting after awesome mid century replica stuff check out Dot & Bo. http://www.dotandbo.com/collections/mid-century-classics

• Shitty Rambo changed the title to Small Talk Revival Thread
  • jhulud locked this topic