I told work that mornings were best for me. So they scheduled me for 6am. I have a 30 minute commute which means I at least have to wake up at 4 if I want to eat, drink coffee, and look presentable. Something tells me I'll skip all of that and sleep until 5:25.

I don't even consider 6am morning.  I'm not sure what it is, but morning starts at 8am goddammit!

I slept in an extra 20 minutes today like some sort of wild man.

I don't even consider 6am morning.  I'm not sure what it is, but morning starts at 8am goddammit!

I slept in an extra 20 minutes today like some sort of wild man.

Your'e a total mad man, 20 whole minutes?!

and 6am is ungodly, that's what it is. I was going to be nice and save them from seeing me without makeup or glasses for as long as possible...but they just wished this upon themselves.

Going to a pumpkin farm today. Jimmy says 'uhh, so what are we going to do there, look at pumpkins?'

Silly, Bruise. That's exactly what you do. You admire them, take pictures, soak in every inch of their beauty and wonder why people don't love you the way that they love their PSL.

Read that as:

I was a 1/2 husky 1/2 wolf growing up.

And this is technically a Malamute so he is a little smaller. 2 years old. Fucking adorable. 

Wonder how responsive they are to a name change. Cause this dog needs a nerdy name like Obi (for Obi Wan) or I just might name the dude Dave after the one true god Dave Grohl.

Read that as: I was a 1/2 husky 1/2 wolf growing up

And this is technically a Malamute so he is a little smaller. 2 years old. Fucking adorable. 

Wonder how responsive they are to a name change. Cause this dog needs a nerdy name like Obi (for Obi Wan) or I just might name the dude Dave after the one true god Dave Grohl.

I mean...that's probably not wrong. I was a terror.

you should definitely adopt him.

Also, sorry, just throwing this here again because it's a really big deal for me.

I just found out that I was awarded salutatorian for my graduating class. I'm still kinda freaking out.

I was a C average kid in high school, school in general never came easy to me. I busted ass trying to make good grades in college even when I was living in different states, or in hotel rooms, or in cars. I asked one of my professors about it, because I had no prior knowledge that I was salutatorian (I wanted to make sure it wasn't a mistake hahah) and he told me that it's really hard for online kids to get recognized because they aren't one-on-one with teachers or other students.

I honestly don't think I've ever been this proud of myself.

CONGRATS LOGAN ON THE SALUTATORIAN AND MATT ON THE NEW DOG! I'M FEELIN' LOVE FOR EVERYONE RIGHT NOW, ESPECIALLY THIS LITTLE GUY! EVERYONE SAY HI TO SUPER NINTENDO CHALMERS!

1461081_10205016488473366_72791746941882

• Shitty Rambo changed the title to Small Talk Revival Thread
  • jhulud locked this topic