Thanks on both counts.

I don't think they will fit records, it was more for some of those really cool looking Barnes and Noble leather bound books (Insert Ron Burgundy Gif) I have and a few other things. (DVDs, comics, ect.) I learned they have a whole mid century collection that is surprisingly affordable! Oh and if you enjoy lusting after awesome mid century replica stuff check out Dot & Bo. http://www.dotandbo.com/collections/mid-century-classics

It said records on the description so I was curious... :) Maybe if you took one of the shelves out? I just can't tell how deep the shelves are. What I would really like to do is find an authentic mid - century media shelf. My friend found one and put some teak oil on it and of course it looks amazing. 

Any advice/help is great. I have awful acid in my stomach and its like forming stuff in my stomach that makes the doctors, and in turn me worry. 

this happened to me. it formed a pseudo cyst as it was discovered early enough.

hopefully your dr didnt express that he/she was worried. but they know best and mine (without doing tests) was like 'lets just get this fucker out.'

modern medicine and technology is great for us right now. have full confidence of great results.

It said records on the description so I was curious... :) Maybe if you took one of the shelves out? I just can't tell how deep the shelves are. What I would really like to do is find an authentic mid - century media shelf. My friend found one and put some teak oil on it and of course it looks amazing. 

That sounds so cool!

this happened to me. it formed a pseudo cyst as it was discovered early enough.

hopefully your dr didnt express that he/she was worried. but they know best and mine (without doing tests) was like 'lets just get this fucker out.'

modern medicine and technology is great for us right now. have full confidence of great results.

Yeah just like you. They did samples during an endo and it's not cancerous, but like you said they want to get these fuckers out!

best of luck. i know it can cause major stress.

i was prescribed an anti-anxiety because i get freaked out over things.

the pre surgery 'cocktail' was amazing. calms everything and makes you feel so happy and safe without a drugged feeling.

itll be a piece of cake.

That's good to hear. I do get panic attacks.

My taping was something about a baby who died in a fire and then something with a prostitute. All in all it was uneventful/really sad.

Also, I think I like Target. Or at least the people I work with. Everyone has been really nice and helpful, it's kinda mind blowing.

I was asked various times today if I was okay and I had to refrain from saying "yeah, sorry, that's just my face."

I would like to think that Jared already did this :D. Hahah.

You're right. I thought I posted that I already stole all the stationary, but I guess I didn't submit the post.

Tess and noalarmplanet, I thought of you guys the other night. I was walking around downtown on Saturday night and found a store specializing in mid century modern furniture. I need to check it out sometime when they're open.

Tess and Matt's packages showed up right as I was leaving for work. I should have opened the before I left because the curiosity is killing me now.

Someone e-mailed my sister a whole box of leaves on purpose. And she is happy about it?

Do you guys not have leaves in California?

i can e-mail her anything.

do you mean 'regular mail' lack of sleep new daderson?

the temp doesnt drop low enough for the leaves to change.

they dont get pretty autumn colors.

signed,

Colombo

My taping was something about a baby who died in a fire and then something with a prostitute. All in all it was uneventful/really sad.

Also, I think I like Target. Or at least the people I work with. Everyone has been really nice and helpful, it's kinda mind blowing.

I was asked various times today if I was okay and I had to refrain from saying "yeah, sorry, that's just my face."

resting bitch face! Awe... ; )

You're right. I thought I posted that I already stole all the stationary, but I guess I didn't submit the post.

Tess and noalarmplanet, I thought of you guys the other night. I was walking around downtown on Saturday night and found a store specializing in mid century modern furniture. I need to check it out sometime when they're open.

Tess and Matt's packages showed up right as I was leaving for work. I should have opened the before I left because the curiosity is killing me now.

YAY!!! I Hope you like it.... 

Someone e-mailed my sister a whole box of leaves on purpose. And she is happy about it?

Do you guys not have leaves in California?

How does one e-mail leaves? Was it a picture? 

http://imgur.com/5RIBGEY

http://imgur.com/YLuFEUN

I've got these two to go in too, just currently working on the typewriter to clean and restore it!

Cheers man!

I hate you.

Gimme that Yashica!!! Meow!

I used to have an underwood like that! I had to give it to a friend when I moved, because I didn't have any room for it. :(

I hate you.

Gimme that Yashica!!! Meow!

I used to have an underwood like that! I had to give it to a friend when I moved, because I didn't have any room for it. :(

I have no idea how to use it, it just looks pretty. I found them all in my granddads house when he passed away this year.

• Shitty Rambo changed the title to Small Talk Revival Thread
  • jhulud locked this topic