I had a wild night, too. A lot of shit came to light so I was drinking nothing but whiskey.  Never do that so whooooops. Just got back from a morning hike and I am feeling pretty damn good.

Kanye-Shrug-822-1.jpg

It was so hard for me to put aside $600 to upgrade my TT. And somehow I managed to not buy records for like 2 to 3 months when I saving to move. It was so damn difficult.

Took me forever to save up for my TT because I kept buying records but I did it. Now I'm having to save again so I can move next year :(

So now all I eat are peanut butter sandwiches and I stay home all day so I don't spend. It'll be worth it down the road though.

Also, all my mix CDs are packaged up and ready to go. Aaaaaaaaand nobody is allowed to make fun of anyone's music choices :(

Hey, it's my Friday!

Well we don't have bed bugs... Frank doesn't have fleas... It's really starting to creep me out wondering what could've bit me :(

Sometimes ginger rolls around in stuff and then comes to me and I get all itchy and bit by whatever it was she was in? That is strange though. I'm glad it's not bed bugs!!

Back in high school my friends and I got really high and went to the midnight premiere of Paranormal Activity. Never again will I watch a scary movie high.

Back when I smoked, I really enjoyed the second one while high. Seen it sober and it sucked a fair amount. Dress up as the 3 hole punch version of yourself.

• Shitty Rambo changed the title to Small Talk Revival Thread
  • jhulud locked this topic