So I don't know if you guys like True Crime documentaries at all but I just watched that 8 part 'Death On the Staircase' documentary and it blew my fucking mind. I don't want to spoil anything but you should all watch it.

Yeah I've seen that one! It was wild.

nOoOoOoOo!

get thee to the doctor, girl!

they cant see me today :( luckily i have some spare amoxcilllin here with me. i took one last night and again today. i can't decide if this is just post nasal drip or if its gonna be the big T.

Being sick sucks. I hope you feel better Eggshton.

I'm sorry egg :(

:(

EggEntry1-small.jpg

:(

aw haha

Maybe you're just egghausted.

Get some rest chicken.

thanks mccandless. i am resting at home today.

they cant see me today :( luckily i have some spare amoxcilllin here with me. i took one last night and again today. i can't decide if this is just post nasal drip or if its gonna be the big T.

wwhhaaaaaat?! that's ridic. what about urgent care?

and i have the same problem with my throat/post nasal drip. then sometimes i let it go to long and get super sick cuz i hate going if it's just a cold/allergies. IT'S A FIIIIIINE LINE.

feel better soon!

CHRIS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I'm going to eat my last smarties. Do you guys dig American smarties like we dig your smarties.

OMG, do you guys hate your smarties like we hate our smarties????

What kind of American stuff is a treasures delicacy there?

I want a British baked potato with cheese.

CHRIS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I'm going to eat my last smarties. Do you guys dig American smarties like we dig your smarties.

OMG, do you guys hate your smarties like we hate our smarties????

What kind of American stuff is a treasures delicacy there?

I want a British baked potato with cheese.

They have just released giant smarties tubes in time for Christmas. I saw them in the petrol station this morning and thought of you.

Not really, your smarties aren't exactly rated over here. They are the cheap sweets that are usually left over after halloween.

Do Americans not have baked potatos?!

Sweet wise you don't really have much, Reeces have made their way over now as they were the main ones missing. There has been a ton of (expensive) American sweet shops opened up here recently!

You have better drinks than us though and better fast food. Strawberry Fanta <3.

They have just released giant smarties tubes in time for Christmas. I saw them in the petrol station this morning and thought of you.

Not really, your smarties aren't exactly rated over here. They are the cheap sweets that are usually left over after halloween.

Sweet wise you don't really have much, Reeces have made their way over now as they were the main ones missing. There has been a ton of (expensive) American sweet shops opened up here recently!

You have better drinks than us though and better fast food. Strawberry Fanta <3.

You have better accents than us though.

You win.

CHRIS I WANT A PICTURE OF THAT GIANT SMARTIES TUBE

PLEASE!!!!!

Just need to gaze upon its beauty :wub:

wwhhaaaaaat?! that's ridic. what about urgent care?

and i have the same problem with my throat/post nasal drip. then sometimes i let it go to long and get super sick cuz i hate going if it's just a cold/allergies. IT'S A FIIIIIINE LINE.

feel better soon!

Urgent care is too expensive with my insurance. :(

I'm thinking its a cold relating to the weather with some allergies mixed in. It went from being in the 20s to low 60s yesterday so that can definitely make me feel like I have a cold or something.

I'm heartbroken that you didn't think of me. </3 do you guys have gummy candies over there? I had a German foreign exchange student stay with my family and he brought a huge bag of gummy chili peppers. They were a little strange, but I liked them!

He really liked all the peanut butter candies and Mountain Dew.

You have better accents than us though.

You win.

I disagree. Some American accents are all cute and make me melt a little bit.

CHRIS I WANT A PICTURE OF THAT GIANT SMARTIES TUBE

PLEASE!!!!!

Just need to gaze upon its beauty :wub:

Ok, next time I'm topping up my car I'll buy a tube just to take photos!

I'm heartbroken that you didn't think of me. </3 do you guys have gummy candies over there? I had a German foreign exchange student stay with my family and he brought a huge bag of gummy chili peppers. They were a little strange, but I liked them!

I'll make sure I think of you next time! And are these like gummy bears? http://cdn.expatsgrocery.com/media/catalog/product/cache/1/image/957x/9df78eab33525d08d6e5fb8d27136e95/8/4/84237_4.1405832400.jpg

If so yes, we have loads of them!

• Shitty Rambo changed the title to Small Talk Revival Thread
  • jhulud locked this topic