When I was 16 I had a pack of cigarettes that it took me like 3 months to smoke. I'd wait until it was guaranteed that my parents would be gone for a few hours. It was winter and I'd go outside in just my tshirt and jeans, smoke a cigarette, then go and do a load of laundry so I could wash the clothes I was wearing, and then take a shower.

Didn't smoke again until I was 19-20 and I'd buy a pack every few months and it'd last me a month or so. Then I started dating a girl who smoked and was just like "Fuck it"

I die a little inside every time I see someone say that Mondo should put out The Fountain soundtrack on vinyl. I want it on vinyl more than pretty much anything and have been waiting since the movie first came out. But fuck Mondo I don't want to deal with that horseshit. I want a decent label to put it out, not those fucks.

I say this because Clint Mansell retweeted someone saying Mondo should do it and my first thought was "How can I find this guy and punch him in the mouth?"

When I was 16 I had a pack of cigarettes that it took me like 3 months to smoke. I'd wait until it was guaranteed that my parents would be gone for a few hours. It was winter and I'd go outside in just my tshirt and jeans, smoke a cigarette, then go and do a load of laundry so I could wash the clothes I was wearing, and then take a shower.

Didn't smoke again until I was 19-20 and I'd buy a pack every few months and it'd last me a month or so. Then I started dating a girl who smoked and was just like "Fuck it"

I would give a finger to make packs last a month.

Back when I first started really smoking the gas station by my house had "Buy 1 Get 1" Camel Lights sometimes. Like $18 and I'd get 6 packs of cigarettes. WHAT THE FUCK

$22 will grab me 4 packs. After you get used to them, they're the strongest menthol out there. Newports taste like minty air to me now.

• Shitty Rambo changed the title to Small Talk Revival Thread
  • jhulud locked this topic