I'll make sure I think of you next time! And are these like gummy bears? http://cdn.expatsgrocery.com/media/catalog/product/cache/1/image/957x/9df78eab33525d08d6e5fb8d27136e95/8/4/84237_4.1405832400.jpg

If so yes, we have loads of them!

No, these were different. We have Harobo here. Do you have sour candies like Sour Patch Kids or Warheads? Those are some of my childhood favorites.

Can you also do a video of yourself reading the Love Actually screenplay from start to finish?

I won't even need to read anything to do that. All from memory.

No, these were different. We have Harobo here. Do you have sour candies like Sour Patch Kids or Warheads? Those are some of my childhood favorites.

We used to have Sour Patch kids but i've not seen any in ages. We have a lot of cheap knock off versions though.

Except we all know Chris is swooning over U accent soooo...

Also, just caught up, FEEL BETTER ASHBOO

I swoon over all of you on a daily basis.

Chris. Serious question.

If I come over there can you find me a man?

Matchmaker matchmaker make me a match!

Haha you'd have no trouble over here! I'll start with Neville and work my way down the list ;)

Yes. All three of those films made my blood boil and they are better than The Staircase but The Staircase was still totally fucking fascinating. 

Yup, PL is one of my favorite docs. I remember seeing it on HBO as a kid & was blown away. Still have to see part 3 :/

I'll have to watch the The Staircase.

Chris I used to eat all these delicious salt and vinegar crisps. Ooooooooh man oh man oh man!!

I can't remember exact names though...

Do we have delectable crisps and cookies and stuff ? I want to eat them and send you pictures. ;)

Seriously though. I feel like you all have the best salt and vinegar selections and I'm mad. I'm mad. CONGRATULATIONS YOU BRITISH B******, IM MAD

Do you guys have goldfish? We have the craziest flavors! Cupcake, pizza, French toast, s'mores

What about cheez its ? We have weird flavors too

Oooh CHEEZ IT PARTY MIX!!! TELL ME YOU GUYS HAVE THAT??

We really need to do that swap from the movie The Holiday . You can take care of my dog!

I'm gonna get so fat

What about Warheads?! The black cherry ones were my favorite.

I don't recognise them but apparently (according to the internet) they are available everywhere. I don't each many sweets though, I'm a sucker for pastry and cakes instead.

I meant my accent* oops

Very true.  :wub:  I've not been able to hear the word crayon the same since.

Dawwww. You are too kind. You have no idea how awkward I am in person though.

Awkward and shy is cute. You're making my job too easy ;)

• Shitty Rambo changed the title to Small Talk Revival Thread
  • jhulud locked this topic