I just swapped out my nose stud with a ring way before I was supposed to, and it was probably a bad idea and now I'm legitimately worried that it will get infected.  Fuck it.  You gotta risk it for the biscuit.  

What exactly is the biscuit in this scenario....? Is that what the kids are calling it these days?

I SWORE today was Thanksgiving. Hahahhahhahahahha.

....Fail.

hahahahaha! Derp. It isn't even a Thursday....

I slept all day and I feel better. I just basically spent they whole weekend being yelled at and someone threw my shit all on the floor when I went to work yesterday. Not to mention them making me stand out in the rain Saturday.

Just needed to decompress. Feel much better. It's my Saturday!

I just didn't want to come on here and rage until I felt better.

Ghost I finished volume 2 already!!! I really enjoyed that last story with Angel from Africa. I'm guessing they have different people draw different stories? It was drawn quite beautifully.

Bladie, so glad you enjoyed ghostbusters!!

Chris, you still suck. :)

I slept all day and I feel better. I just basically spent they whole weekend being yelled at and someone threw my shit all on the floor when I went to work yesterday. Not to mention them making me stand out in the rain Saturday.

Ghost I finished volume 2 already!!! I really enjoyed that last story with Angel from Africa. I'm guessing they have different people draw different stories? It was drawn quite beautifully.

My thought process whilst reading this went 'aww, I'm glad she's feeling so much... Oh. How rude.' 

:D.

But I am so glad I don't have to go back to work until Wednesday.

They fucking hate Karen.

Well that's good. At the end of the day you can always get a new job somewhere else if it's not working out.

I'm still suffering from the aftermath of a hangover that wiped me out yesterday. Couldn't even function enough to come on here much.

Well that's good. At the end of the day you can always get a new job somewhere else if it's not working out.

I'm still suffering from the aftermath of a hangover that wiped me out yesterday. Couldn't even function enough to come on here much.

Ooooooooh from your sushi day? It sounds like you had a pretty dope weekend!!

I think I need to drink and wipe away some memories though. Or maybe I'll wait till thanksgiving and cause a scene with the family. (Joooooking)

Ooooooooh from your sushi day? It sounds like you had a pretty dope weekend!!

I think I need to drink and wipe away some memories though. Or maybe I'll wait till thanksgiving and cause a scene with the family. (Joooooking)

Everyone loves a dramatic family meal!

And I did thanks. Saw Imitation Game at the cinema, drank lots of wine and ale, ate lots of sushi and boogied on down until the early hours of the morning. Even got time to see my dear old Nan on the Friday and visit Father and the siblings on the Sunday for a big roast dinner. All pretty successful :)

Different artists and authors throughout the whole series. I really can't wait for you to read Hard Time.

And I did thanks. Saw Imitation Game at the cinema, drank lots of wine and ale, ate lots of sushi and boogied on down until the early hours of the morning. Even got time to see my dear old Nan on the Friday and visit Father and the siblings on the Sunday for a big roast dinner. All pretty successful :)

Did you go hooliganing as well?

Woah. YOU WERE BUSY!!!

Today is the beginning of my weekend and I doubt I will cover as much ground as you did! I'll probably visit my brother tomorrow (my dog misses him) and probably watch Interstellar?

Aaaaand that'll be it!

Woah. YOU WERE BUSY!!!

Today is the beginning of my weekend and I doubt I will cover as much ground as you did! I'll probably visit my brother tomorrow (my dog misses him) and probably watch Interstellar?

Aaaaand that'll be it!

I want to see Interstellar but will probably have to wait until the blu ray

Did you go hooliganing as well?

There was no hooliganing unfortunatley. I did watch Newcastle storm up the league though on Saturday afternoon which was fun.

Woah. YOU WERE BUSY!!!

Aaaaand that'll be it!

I want to see Interstellar and Hunger games this week! They were both sold out on Saturday so I settled for Imitation game instead which was great.

• Shitty Rambo changed the title to Small Talk Revival Thread
  • jhulud locked this topic